Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ROBERTS STREAM 94i internet Radio

Options
  • 29-04-2021 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭

Having set up the internet connection and tuned in a half-dozen stations I'm having trouble with the preset function. The instructions list how to assign one of the preset buttons to a station but don't say at what stage to do this. I tried to save the station that was playing and didn't succeed. Was I supposed to save each individual station once I had tuned it before searching for the second and subsequent stations?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

IIRC (as it's a while since I set mine up) but for the 1-5 buttons, whilst listening to a station you like, press and hold the number you want it memorised to. You should get a wee tick on the screen to say it's stored.

I also recommend getting the UNDOK app for your phone, as it is very handy for having better control of your radio and presets.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭ttenneb

Thank you Byte, I've sorted it out eventually. Plus how to save beyond the 5 preset buttons up to 40

Advertisement