If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Sonos Arc and Sanus TV Mount for Arc

Options
  • 30-04-2021 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

Looking to buy:

- Sonos Arc (Black) (EUR 869 / GBP 799)
    - Sanus TV mount for Sonos Arc (EUR 129 / GBP 79.95)

Euro price for the Arc is favourable but there's quite a difference in the Sanus pricing - the Sterling price works out at approximately EUR 92-93.

Do I have to the order the two items separately to benefit from the best price?  And do I get the option of being billed in Sterling for the Sanus mount?

Liam

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

liamcu wrote: »
    Looking to buy:

Euro price for the Arc is favourable but there's quite a difference in the Sanus pricing - the Sterling price works out at approximately EUR 92-93.

Do I have to the order the two items separately to benefit from the best price?  And do I get the option of being billed in Sterling for the Sanus mount?

Liam
    Hi Liamcu.

Thanks for the post.

Our Euro pricing is not a direct conversion from the sterling retail.

We have to compete in two markets. The UK and the Irish market.
    The sterling price is inline with the UK and the Euro inline with our competitors in the South.

You are free to pay in which ever currency works out to be the cheapest for you.
    You can select the currency via our website.
    You would need to make the two purchases separately to avail of the two different currencies.

Both items currently in stock and ready for dispatch.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭liamcu

Looking to buy:

Liam
    Hi Liamcu.

Thanks for the post.

The sterling price is inline with the UK and the Euro inline with our competitors in the South.

You are free to pay in which ever currency works out to be the cheapest for you.
    You would need to make the two purchases separately to avail of the two different currencies.

That's fine.  I've gone ahead and placed two separate orders.  Will these be dispatched separtely or will the two orders be combined?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Looking to buy:

Liam
    Hi Liamcu.

Thanks for the post.

That's fine.  I've gone ahead and placed two separate orders.  Will these be dispatched separtely or will the two orders be combined?
    Thanks for the orders Liamcu.

The bracket will have to ship from a different location as we have ran out of stock here at the Belfast store.
    I can get the ARC dispatched straight away and the bracket will follow a few days after.

Our courier will keep you posted via text with delivery details.

Any issues please let me know.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.