Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband options in Rush

• 30-04-2021 1:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 220 ✭✭

Hello,

I'm considering moving to Rush and trying to do some research on what broadband options are available. The info that I have been able to find is inconsistent, so I'm hoping that some locals can give some insights.

From reviewing the OpenEir website it looks like the whole of Rush has fibre broadband enabled, but when I enter various eircodes from the town on sites like Vodafone it's saying that 100mb is the max speed available, rather than the full fibre speed of 1,000mb.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

tonedef wrote: »
    Hello,

I'm considering moving to Rush and trying to do some research on what broadband options are available. The info that I have been able to find is inconsistent, so I'm hoping that some locals can give some insights.

From reviewing the OpenEir website it looks like the whole of Rush has fibre broadband enabled, but when I enter various eircodes from the town on sites like Vodafone it's saying that 100mb is the max speed available, rather than the full fibre speed of 1,000mb.

Thanks!

This crowd offer 1Gb in Rush, check using their website to see if your property would qualify.

https://www.puretelecom.ie/fibre-broadband

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Eir also doing it now. Friend of mine has an order in.

https://www.eir.ie/broadband/checkyourline/

Not sure if it covers the whole town however.

Advertisement