Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ITV3

• 30-04-2021 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭

Has ITV3 moved?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭stanley1

10891 H
    DVB-S/QPSK
    22000 5/6

Will that add UTV back too?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭Gerry Wicklow

Will that add UTV back too?

UTV SD has now changed transponders 10891 H, 22000, 5/6, DVB-S, QPSK.

Note:- UTV HD is freely available on 11068 V 23000 3/4 DVB-S2 8PSK

List of recent changes

UTV SD has now changed transponders 10891 H, 22000, 5/6, DVB-S, QPSK.

Note:- UTV HD is freely available on 11068 V 23000 3/4 DVB-S2 8PSK

List of recent changes

Thank you. The mother was inquiring off me other other day if I knew anything about them going. I think she needs to get a new remote with a working 0 first anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭martin6651

I have a Formuler F1 and I tried to download the lost channels I put in
    10891H22000 I got 7 results but I cant get them into the bouquet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭Gerry Wicklow

martin6651 wrote: »
    I have a Formuler F1 and I tried to download the lost channels I put in
    10891H22000 I got 7 results but I cant get them into the bouquet.

METHOD 1:-
    After you do a scan, highlight the channel you want, hit MENU and choose "add service to bouquet". Select the bouquet and hit OK. The new channel will be added to the end of bouquet. You can later move it and delete the old entry. With the bouquet on screen, hit MENU and choose "enable move mode". Highlight the required channel and move the name up or down as you like then hit OK. Remember to hit MENU and choose "disable move mode" when finished.

METHOD 2:-
    After doing a scan use WEBIF bouquet editor. Enter the box network address into a web browser on the same network and pick "BouquetEditor". Highlight the required provider BSkyB (top left), the required bouquet (top right) and required channel (bottom left). Press "add selection to bouquet". The new channel will be added to the bottom of the bouquet list (bottom right)
    Once added to your chosen bouquet, grab the 3 lines in front of channel name (bottom right) and drag the name up or down to the desired location for whatever channel order you like.

You can also select the old entry on the bottom right and delete it.

552032.png

Thank you Gerry will try later.

done thank you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Mav11

Can anybody help me with retuning this on a Zegemma H7s? Thanks Mav

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Mav11

Mav11 wrote: »
    Can anybody help me with retuning this on a Zegemma H7s? Thanks Mav

No panic, got it figured out:)

• Advertisement