Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Relaxation of Restrictions, Part XI *Read OP For Mod Warnings*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,211 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Everything is on hold not just hospitality. From the gov.ie website:

Indoor activities, such as organised events, return of service in bars and restaurants, training, group exercise, dance - will not proceed as planned, pending the implementation of a system to verify vaccination or immunity. Government will devise an implementation plan by 19 July

COWARDS!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

bloopy wrote: »
    This is about forcing vaccine uptake.
    Nothing more.
    Nothing else names sense

Makes sense if the alternative is a two caste system.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,715 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

RobitTV wrote: »
    Michael Martin has just thrown the grenade. Indoor dining only for those vaccinated.
    Makes zero sense so the majority of people working inside won't have the jab....but the customers will?!?

No date either...christ

I get my second jab in NI early next week, I knew it would take an age before I would get it in my 30s down here

• Registered Users Posts: 38,321 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Oh piss off

Something needs to be done

• Registered Users Posts: 2,064 ✭✭✭funnydoggy

Disgusting

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,666 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Hes is so full of **** - Time to bring Dublin to a standstill with protests.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

its only a twist

That's it. He may as well hand in his resignation now. Game over

• Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭RobitTV

Michael Martin has announced that indoor dining will be limited to those who are vaccinated or who have recovered from covid.

This is NUTS!

NPHET well and truly in charge. Everything postponed (except for weddings to 50) until the 19th. Spineless cowards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭FlubberJones

namloc1980 wrote: »

Indoor activities, such as organised events, return of service in bars and restaurants, training, group exercise, dance - will not proceed as planned, pending the implementation of a system to verify vaccination or immunity. Government will devise an implementation plan by 19 July

COWARDS!

Dear ****ing me this is getting worse by the second.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Short and sweet..

• Registered Users Posts: 26,977 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

Watched live, no actual new date given??

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

It makes no sense given our levels of vaccines and cases are better than places like Denmark and a tonne of other places in Europe

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Dempo1 wrote: »

Nope

They have to plan a plan

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Shlippery

'Government will devise an implementation plan by 19 July'

Jesus. Christ.

Maybe now people are finally seeing those egotistical zealots NPHET for what they are. The new Catholic Church basically. A power-driven organisation that is certainly not led by Science. The whole of Europe is moving on, and these shysters still want us locked up.

And Holohan also has explaining to do as to why 4500 untested people were moved from hospitals into nursing homes at the beginning of the pandemic on top of the existing question marks over his offer to do an internal report for the cancer screening failure

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭nialler1978

Good speech so far in fairness

...said nobody, ever, when Mícheál Martin is speech giving.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,064 ✭✭✭funnydoggy

Nope. It's a matter of weeks away. Hold firm, as the bigwigs with fancy cars and big houses say.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭stephenjmcd

A plan to have a plan by 19th July

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

so 50 people full of drink with no social distancing for the whole day and night at a wedding is ok

On the upside we can now have 500 people in stadiums with capacity over 5,000! ARE THEY ACTUALLY SERIOUS!!!

https://www.gov.ie/en/press-release/7894b-post-cabinet-statement-resilience-and-recovery-the-path-ahead/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,760 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

Unless I'm mistaken there was no date actually given beyond 5th July?

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭FlubberJones

So honestly, what is so special about Ireland that they're being this cautious.... Compared to the rest of the EU or the UK.

Can someone tell me this?

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭HerrKapitan

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Hes is so full of **** - Time to bring Dublin to a standstill with protests.

We keep hearing this for months and months. In reality a few days of complaining online, and it will be forgotten once the next news headline comes along.

You can dine indoors at the minute in ROI...if you are staying in a hotel.
    This is just madness at this stage....NI just a skip up the road will be even more mad in the coming weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭Green Peter

I expect Tony Holohan to be declared leader any day now. Is there any point in us ever holding elections again. What a weak government , I hate Sinn Fein but it's time they were let in to reclaim the country from the old enemy NEMPHT.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,031 ✭✭✭Patser

COWARDS!

That'll be a lot of summer camps - dance camps, gymnastic camps - shagged then. Lots of disappointed kids, and parents now having to mind them

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭jakiah

On the upside we can now have 500 people in stadiums with capacity over 5,000! ARE THEY ACTUALLY SERIOUS!!!

https://www.gov.ie/en/press-release/7894b-post-cabinet-statement-resilience-and-recovery-the-path-ahead/
    This is a reduction of 50% from the trials we've been having in Tallaght Stadium

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭cefh17

****ing spineless

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement