Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan Application

Options
  • 01-05-2021 6:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,109 ✭✭✭

My first time applying for a BoI loan in a long time. I applied online but just wondering what the expected turnaround time is. I know on AIB it was (at times anyway) almost instant for a decision.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

My first time applying for a BoI loan in a long time. I applied online but just wondering what the expected turnaround time is. I know on AIB it was (at times anyway) almost instant for a decision.
    Hi Mr_edge_to_you,

Thanks for getting in touch with us today on Boards.ie.

As each loan would be assessed on a case by case basis, the timeframes may vary. Generally, an email should be sent to you with an update within 24 hours. We hope this information helps. Feel free to get back in touch if we can help with anything else. 

Thanks,
    Richard

• Registered Users Posts: 3,109 ✭✭✭mr_edge_to_you

Hi Mr_edge_to_you,

Thanks for getting in touch with us today on Boards.ie.

As each loan would be assessed on a case by case basis, the timeframes may vary. Generally, an email should be sent to you with an update within 24 hours. We hope this information helps. Feel free to get back in touch if we can help with anything else. 

Thanks,
    Richard

Thanks for prompt response Richard. My concern is that I have no confirmation text or email saying the application was successfully submitted.

Edit: have just received the confirmation. Thanks!

Advertisement