Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replace belt on nordictrack t16

• 02-05-2021 10:33am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭

Hi all, any recommendations for buying a treadmill belt for a nordictrack treadmill? Prefer to get an insight here before buying from the unknown.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,084 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

jfh wrote: »
    Hi all, any recommendations for buying a treadmill belt for a nordictrack treadmill? Prefer to get an insight here before buying from the unknown.
    Thanks

E-mail: csuk@iconeurope.com, they are aftersales service for NordicTrack, a belt usually isn't that expensive.

Also depending what is wrong with it, they can be repaired.
    I had one replaced by Icon under warranty for a tear at the join, and while I was waiting I just trimmed about an inch off the width. The replacement belt is still sitting there over a year later!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭jfh

BeepBeep67 wrote: »
    E-mail: csuk@iconeurope.com, they are aftersales service for NordicTrack, a belt usually isn't that expensive.

Also depending what is wrong with it, they can be repaired.
    I had one replaced by Icon under warranty for a tear at the join, and while I was waiting I just trimmed about an inch off the width. The replacement belt is still sitting there over a year later!

That's it beepbeep67, slight tear at the join also, just enough to clip the plastic as it spins, but never thought about trimming an inch off, I must research replacing a belt & try that option first before I buy

Advertisement