Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Timeless watch channel

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,992 ✭✭✭893bet

I am only working with a small sample size but I have deduced an above average wrist size directly correlates with lower intelligence compounded by a lack of self awareness.

Oisin is the poster child for the study but there are a few others providing confirmatory data.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Arnie has way above average sized wrists. This is him wearing a vintage original B-Uhr.

That's a 55mm case.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,469 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Just googled and it seems you're right @Wibbs - Arnie has 7.5" wrists. A good bit smaller than the 8" of O'Malley and Jonathan though. That sub on Jonathan looks like a kids watch on him

That B-Uhr looks good on Arnie!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Arnie at 7.5' must have flatter wrists if you know what I mean Unk. Very wide across, shallow enough down, because those original B-Uhrs are truly massive, 55mm case but that's without the lug to lug. I had a Stowa one back in the 90's and it was obviously unwearable for me* but among my mates a few would be well built lads, either by muscle or something else 😁 and it looked daft on them too.

*I got it for a couple of hundred quid so more as a bedside "clock" and interesting trinket. Fantastic timekeeper mind you.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,469 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Yes I get you, same goes for Jonathan, his wrists look huge, even for 8"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭scwazrh

Are you 100% sure that’s a vintage ?Ive seen that photo before and it was named as a Laco 45mm which if @unkel is right that his wrist is 7.5” , the 45mm would make more sense based on that pic

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭j2

Pretty funny I thought 😁 I think he has mentioned liking Watchfinder so all in good fun I'd imagine

That’s a re uploaded video. Most likely put up again following his melt down over not been included in watchfinders “top 25 watch channels” that they put out over the weekend .

He is also bladdering on about gringa. “I promoted her when she was nothing”.

Jesus he is like a urinary tract infection.

He really has it in for her. Also seen he turned on the other woman he had on his channel, blondie I think is her name. He has serious disrespect for women .

• Advertisement

If his ego is not constantly stroked he implodes I think. He is high maintenance.

A horrible person with delusions of grandeur. The odd video he releases that are watchable are not worth it to put up with his shite.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭j2

Ah that makes sense, I skipped that video because I the last thing I need is another watch channel.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Fitz II

Dont think he has any friends left in the watch game at this stage. Anyone that knows him seem to dislike him......its the old joke...why would you tke an instant dislike to Oisin...because it saves time.

He’s found a new friend it seems.Any bets on how long till he starts some drama with her?

watchandwoman on instagram

The rhetoric is funny. How he centres it all on him and makes himself the hero.

I promoted her when she was small…..I did her a favour suggesting her to this watch brand……I will pay that small brand now for this watch she was supposed to review and gave away…..

Paying someone for something after someone you recommended let them down is a nice gesture, but you would keep it to yourself. He definitely said it in a ‘ Ain’t I soo much better than her “ manner.As you say he really thinks he’s the hero in everything

Deleted a post from a one post newb basically slating this Oisin eejit and his various levels of being a total chancer. TBH I'd have left it as far as the public domain stuff was concerned, but not for the personal family details that aren't public domain.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 mrnorth

All in the public domain Wibbs. See screenshot below of the Irish Times death notice.

Put my post back. No Boards rules have been broken.

OK as Wibbs doesn't allow freedom of speech, deleting my post which was entirely within Boards.ie rules, all details in the public domain, check out Tim Write's live stream last night.

Oisin got drunk and attacked Blondee calling her a c*nt. This was after 5 hours of trying to incite the panel to backslap his attack on Jenni Elle's husband Kai for selling a 199 Euro beat the Rolex AD course.

@mrnorth Whats the point in these posts?Few fans of Oisin around here but putting up a death notice from years ago seems pointless.Oisin being misogynistic is just par for the course really.

• Advertisement

Wibbs deleted my post as he mistakenly thought the family information wasn't in the public domain.

The death notice clarifies to Wibbs the family information is in the public domain, therefore he was wrong to delete the post.

So no, its not pointless, it has a point.

I detailed Oisin's true back story. Obviously I can't copy and paste all that again, as Wibbs will censor it again.

It wasn't just an Oisin is a misogynist post, or death notice details obviously.

Why are you putting up his family info though? .New account using his bands name as username and 1st post is sticking up details about his family .. You must see that looks a bit weird

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Fitz II

Wibbs I would suggest that MrNorth is a new account but not a new poster.

Oisins implosion happened ages ago...it's just the death rattles now.

You have me wondering now who it is . Is he a cyclist by any chance?

This is also in the public domain Wibbs. No Boards.ie rules have been broken.

Put my post back up.

This is also in the public domain Wibbs. No Boards.ie rules have been broken.

Put my post back up.

Oisin often talks about his career as a music producer. Oisin O'Malley Productions LLC was registered in 2017. The reality is its a rented office space between a bank and supermarket. See street view below. This is also the HQ of his imaginary computer business. The story he often uses is he was paid hundreds of thousands of USD for reworking the Aruba national anthem. He then churned the lump through his computer business and doubled it.

You’ve the investigative skills of a scorned ex . So share with us , what’s he done to you to deserve so much attention?

You obviously haven't seen implosion 2.0 that happened last night on Tim Write's live stream where he ranted for 5 hours about Jenni Elle's husband, Americans, then Blondee calling her a c*nt. Death rattles? No this was a full meltdown.

Part 2 of Oisin and Tim Write's live stream ranting at Jenni Elle's husband Kai starts soon.

10 minutes to go. Don't miss it.

• Advertisement

When Wibbs's puts my deleted post back up you will get it.

I don't have the patience to retype it all line by line so you get it.

The problem with Oisin is he has made many enemies, so I could be one of many.

Share with us? Well yeah, that would be easier if Wibbs didn't censor my post get it?

Advertisement