Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Timeless watch channel

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,993 ✭✭✭893bet

You realise lockdown is over. And no one here has the time or interest to watch all this YouTube shite anymore?

Watch YouTube is a little 2020 at this point.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 mrnorth

Yeah, your opinion on that is super interesting.

The rest of us have the time, and or interest in watching all this "YouTube shite".

You can always go out and feed your cows if "Watch YouTube" is a little 2020 for you at this point.

Oisin's drunken rant about Kai, then calling Blondee a c*nt last night was comedy gold.

But you know best lad. Keep forking that fodder.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭scwazrh

Never mind the Oisin **** ,I’m more interested in who this new account is .

Feed the cows .

So obviously a forum lurker

• Registered Users Posts: 16,795 ✭✭✭✭banie01

I know us watch types can be a tad emotional and highly strung 😉

But?

The new guy is already 1 red bull away from a free speech rant 🤔

Along with being about 2yrs too late for anyone giving a shíte what Óisin has to say about anything. Other than perhaps curiosity in watching a narcissist unravel.

Well then ask Wibbs to put my post back up.

Then you will catch on. Or maybe you won't, I don't care either way.

I don't have the patience to drip feed all the information in that long post to you.

• Advertisement

No I am not into free speech rants. Just this isn't the over-censored Journal.ie comments section.

Wibbs is nervous about the legals, so mistakenly censored my long detailed post about Oisin's true back story.

Where his money really comes from, the exes, family background, etc.

When the real source of his funding is revealed, people are very interested in that.

The balls now in Wibb's court, either put the post back up, or continue being nervous of the legals.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Your post isn't going back up. I couldn't if I wanted to, and I don't.

Aside: this all a bit teenage girls in the playground stuff, maybe daytime Mexican soap opera, especially going over it to this degree. Most of us copped yer man was a thundering gobshíte from early on and left it at that.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

If you think any of the regulars in here care about Óisin in anything other than the morbid curiosity of watching his decline into grifting nobody?

I'd say you're mistaken. Still, you seem inordinately fascinated with him? That doesn't extend to everyone or indeed anyone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Fitz II

Honestly I am a bit scared of you MrNorth, defo some sort of vendetta. Nobody likes Oisin on here for obvious reasons that have become super apparent over the last year or so, but look leave him off. He is not worth your valuable time. Wibbs does a good job on here no need make his life difficult. Discussion forums are not free speech areas, it's publishing. So best err on the side of caution is something is a bit too dodgy.

Oisin is an angry man...don't be like Oisin.

• Advertisement

No wibbs. The “people” are interested in where oisin gets his funding.

(not really though, but I have enjoyed his meltdowns, but not enough to suffer too much of tim write)

OK so you're a eunuch then. Cool.

Shame for the others that would be interested in his true source of funding, and real back story.

Yeah, the finger is meant to point towards me, not your cows there.

You need to rotate your hand 180 degrees to face the camera, as if its facing me, get it?

Take your time, maybe watch some YouTube videos on how to do it. You know, the 2020 shite ones you don't have time for.

Nice cows.

Well that was an interesting interlude. Banned now I see Wibbs....my guess is a rereg and forgot to keep the VPN on for one of the many rapid fire posts? Am I warm? Although he was unusually cordial to me which rules out 99% of our previous friends.

893Bet...that cow has a look on its face, like its really sick of your **** and just could not be arsed. Wise beast there. Also its got a "young offenders" haircut.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

And with that, he was gone... Banned etc.

I've no willie.

Bloody hell, that was a tad obsessive goin' on there. 😐️🙄 Oisin's a gobshíte. Gottit. In other news, the pope wears a funny hat and shíts in the woods. Oh wait that's bears. Minus the funny hattage.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

I think we need a new thread for Horological histrionics.

That phrase just came to mind in a chat a minute ago, and even tho I do say it myself, it's far too good an alliterative effort to be left wither on WhatsApp 😂

Ah wibbs You’re no fun . We’ll never get any crack if you ban them .

The cow is pissed as it though I was giving it the finger.

My cows are all like big grass puppies.

This thread has gone south I guess for the night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭traco

and peace returned to the kingdom. Nice to be back in this calm corner of the interweb.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,583 ✭✭✭Working class heroes

deep breaths......

Racism is now hiding behind the cloak of Community activism.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,003 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

I didn't think this thread could get any weirder. I was wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Wow, that guy made McManus seem level headed and normal.

I thought that might have been who it was but he wasn’t attacking Fitz so didn’t seem to fit the usual profile

My exact thoughts also. I actually listened to some of the pod cast (it was 9 hours long for god sake, like seriously) and Oisin got really angry and aggressive, out of order stuff. I actually feel a bit sorry for him. He has torpedoed what was a nice gig for himself. He is an intelligent fellow with many talents, but the Dunning-Kruger is strong with him on a lot of topics and his relationship with alcohol and himself seems to be problematic. i have to say that youtube aspect of watch culture is dead to me, nothing there of value bar soap opera.

Not saying all watch people are weird, just that a lot of weird people are watch enthusiasts also. And as the heat goes out of the market, these narcissist types are all fighting over what few eyeballs are left watching.

The weirdest part for me?

Was when our very own O1s1n rocked up to let us know just weird this thread had gotten 😲

• Registered Users Posts: 35,003 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Every time I read through this thread, I can't help but read a lot of the posts as if they're aimed at me. It's where I come if I feel like being taken down a peg or two 😀

• Advertisement

Advertisement