Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Timeless watch channel

Options
1121314151618»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Gabriel Swan

I'd suck a golf ball through a garden hose. Entirely unrelated.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭scwazrh

Oisin would probably take that tip as well if your local to him

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,150 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Paying to see goother online is akin to going into a dive shop and buying an aqualung to breathe.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,831 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

• Registered Users Posts: 20,043 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

• Advertisement

Not to me, seems pretty cool to throw a few euro in as a gesture of appreciation.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,323 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Patreon and other anonymous subscriptions and donations are one thing, but I find those tips like "superchats" that show up in live streams rather vulgar. One of the reasons I pretty much never watch any live chats

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭traco

Can never watch the live chat of anything. Most of my youtube consumption is sped up at 1.5x or 1.75x but Oisin is so slow its easy do at 2.0x

• Registered Users Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭scwazrh

Appreciation of what though ? He makes videos purely to fan his flames of self importance and most of his stuff now is him staring at the camera sh*te talking and giving his disgusting opinions on women and extreme views of world politics.I don’t know how a man can be so well traveled and at the same time be so ignorant and prejudiced.And as for his childish arguments with people, my kids behaved better before they hit double figures.

The second Ireland video is out. He's not a popular guy here obviously but I think it wasn’t as good as part 1. Too much focus on Grace O'Malley and idolisation of her. Great photography throughout, but lacking the soul which he exhibited in part 1. It was a good opportunity to focus on the location, which he did at times, but the Grace focus lost me a bit. His treatment of the haunted road wasn't good in particular, I know that area and there are much more interesting stories than what he went with. H

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭redlead

Yeah I was disappointed with part 2 also. It seemed a bit incoherent at times. Definitely not very well structured in comparison to his other travel videos.

On a separate note, the subscriber numbers are starting to look very suspicious to me. He's at over 170k now but the views for these videos are very poor. If you are subscribed and not going to look at these, what are you subscribed for? I appreciate there is a core streaming viewship of probably 8 to 10k who worship him but that is very low numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,942 ✭✭✭893bet

graph of his new subs per month……very suspicious from Jan 2023 on unless something projected him then.? And amazing video, or his fight with Nico perhaps.

The thing with buying subs is you have to keep buying them or they drop back to the original rate of growth.

Advertisement