Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Add/remove programs

Options
  • 03-05-2021 1:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭

I have two hard drives installed on my computer When I go into add/remove programs It shows everything on my C: drive How do I access my second drive D: drive :confused:D: drive is full of games from epic games store I got for free and cant seem to uninstall them from the library. If I go into D: drive and right click any game it says delete not uninstall. Should I just click delete, Will a uninstall window pop up :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,754 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

STEE wrote: »
    I have two hard drives installed on my computer When I go into add/remove programs It shows everything on my C: drive How do I access my second drive D: drive :confused:D: drive is full of games from epic games store I got for free and cant seem to uninstall them from the library. If I go into D: drive and right click any game it says delete not uninstall. Should I just click delete, Will a uninstall window pop up :confused:

Uninstall them from the Epic Games Launcher, deleting would also free up the space but doing it from the launcher is the cleanest option

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭STEE

It wont uninstall from my epic games library I think I have to go into my D: drive and delete them

• Registered Users Posts: 9,188 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

What do you mean it won't uninstall? Is it giving an error message?

Click the three dots beside the game and select uninstall. Uninstalled games are greyed out, installed games are in colour.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭STEE

I mean it just go's to saying queued when I try to uninstall

Advertisement