Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PRAI maps incorrect

Options
  • 03-05-2021 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,140 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Bought a residential property in 2002, pre digital maps.

On PRAI online the land boundaries of my portfolio are incorrect, the digitised maps includes 3 pockets of land in my garden and side entrance to the house that have other portfolio numbers. One from a neighbours and others from the original builder.

It is obviously incorrect as the other parties portfolios are within my boundaries and I am the only one who can access this land. But how do I get it updated to what is on my deeds?

The neighbour doesn't have an issue with it as they know its my land and its incorrect. The original builder hasn't been contacted.
    I didn't buy the property from the builder direct but from the original resident owner that has clearly marked on the deeds what we purchased.

What would be my next step?

thanks.

Advertisement