Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deposited money from bank account to PayPal today and is not appearing

• 03-05-2021 4:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,280 ✭✭✭

What do you do if you tried to move money from your bank account to your PayPal account and it’s showing as transferred on the back account side but not showing anything on PayPal side?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭Bikerman2019

Wait for the bank to update. Not alot else you can do on a bank holiday. I can move money Halifax UK to revolut in seconds. But revolut to Irish Bank could be next day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭JustAThought

Wait for the bank to update. Not alot else you can do on a bank holiday. I can move money Halifax UK to revolut in seconds. But revolut to Irish Bank could be next day

Bank holiday weekend -
    maybe the clue is in the title.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,280 ✭✭✭Did you smash it

Ok yeah, I see now it’s one or 2 days. Thought it would be instant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,786 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

Ok yeah, I see now it’s one or 2 days. Thought it would be instant.

In my experience, PayPal is extremely slow for transfers. As bad as an Irish Bank (maybe slightly worse).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭jahalpin

None of the retail banks in Ireland or the UK actually use SEPA Instant Transfer so you would have to wait for the next SEPA batch process.

The banks on both sides of the transaction have to be SEPA instant transfer enabled to use this feature

• Advertisement

This money still hasn’t transferred. I’m trying to get help from PayPal but I’m at a loss to understand how incredibly bad their customer service is.

- “contact us” option allows no contact and just takes you to an online forum for resolution

- I can’t ask a question on that because it continually makes me login seconds after already logging in

-It then randomly tell me my password is wrong.

I don’t understand how PayPal’s exist with this customer service, it is disasterous on the app, on chrome and on safari.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,715 ✭✭✭con747

This money still hasn’t transferred. I’m trying to get help from PayPal but I’m at a loss to understand how incredibly bad their customer service is.

- “contact us” option allows no contact and just takes you to an online forum for resolution

- I can’t ask a question on that because it continually makes me login seconds after already logging in

-It then randomly tell me my password is wrong.

I don’t understand how PayPal’s exist with this customer service, it is disasterous on the app, on chrome and on safari.

Did you ring customer service? I found it's the best way with them.
    PayPal
    1800 948 510
    (01) 442 9500
    (01) 761 7395

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

con747 wrote: »
    Did you ring customer service? I found it's the best way with them.
    PayPal
    1800 948 510
    (01) 442 9500
    (01) 761 7395

9-5 Monday to Friday I think?

It is in my country anyway. Not Ireland.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,715 ✭✭✭con747

Might help to say what country your in for people to help if you want to.

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

Advertisement