Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easter(ish) Paint Reveal

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

I only drew the bluddy dog cos I was bored drawing stick people!

The joys of paint!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

And that ladies and gentleman brings us right up to our final link. Just one left...

• Registered Users Posts: 29,371 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

I only drew the bluddy dog cos I was bored drawing stick people!
    Goats!!!!

You shudda drawn a cute little goatling!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Reberetta took JGF's description and showed that they are a firm believer in the power of words to create vivid images ;)

tQbLDUd.jpg

Bahahahaha, fecking class :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

How I imagine Reb when he sits down to paint

MagnificentExaltedDogwoodtwigborer-size_restricted.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Hillybilly4

That lollipop "man" is going to give me nightmares

OK, I think the lollipop "man" (sic) beats the various dogs for best drawing of the comp.

So far......

kitten_k , another draftee volunteer worked hard to contain herself to 10 words to describe Reb's masterpiece. I am a cruel and unusual game runner though so kitten_k's description (our final one of the night) was:

Soccer players taunting, go-karting on pitch, king panda, lollipop lady

HeyV made absolutely no mention of alcohol when they received their description. None whatsoever. Honestly.

HeyV, producing our final painting of the night, settled the affair once and for all with this incredible image:

BDFC135-A-3-BE1-4-A6-E-A3-B6-9562-BA0-C307-F.jpg

On a point of order......

The describers are limited to 10 words, but the painters can write a bloody novel if they want and can fit it into one page (or two, in my case, even if I didn't see the second one!)

I'm calling shenanigans!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭aaronjennings

Wow that's so good :eek:

That is absolutely unbelievable! Some amount of detail on that HeyV..

Brilliant finishing picture!

HeyV - that is fantastic! Actual art!

Fab drawings! Not sure my heart can take a side by side original and last comparison :D

HeyV made absolutely no mention of alcohol when they received their description. None whatsoever. Honestly.

HeyV, producing our final painting of the night, settled the affair once and for all with this incredible image:

Wowzers, there's some talent in these pics!!!

So we went from:

Easterish-Paint.jpg

all the way to:

by way of Ireland, Cork, Argentina, Germany, North Korea, wolves, Nazis and flying pentagons. :D

Just the kind of out-of-body (and sound mind) experience that's exactly what's needed in these difficult times!

Lads and ladies, THANK YOU ALL! I think this was one of the crazier chains I've seen. :D

I laughed so much as I sent and received PMs. I know we had some delays but thanks a million for bearing with me.

I loved it and hope you did too.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭HeyV

That was so much fun Ecto... from the signup to the reveal! Thank you for running it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Brilliant thread from start to finish, great reveal , thank you Ecto!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭aaronjennings

Brilliant job everyone, that was great fun to read along. Thanks for the game, Ecto :)

Now to properly get stuck in to the snooker and watch Mark Slowby piss everyone off by winning :D

Brilliant reveal and game as always Ecto.. thanks a million, many a laugh was had this evening..

Great stuff by all our fabulous describers and the Art on show in this one has really knocked it out of the park!

Thanks all for the entertainment!

Brilliant! What a great way to spend a dismal (outside) bank holiday Monday evening. Thanks for running Ecto!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Thanks Ecto, I've been laughing away here by myself on the couch for the evening :D

Brilliant job everyone, that was great fun to read along. Thanks for the game, Ecto :)

Now to proplerly get stuck in to the snooker and watch Mark Slowby piss everyone off by winning :D
    Murphy might have something to say about that...... :D

Holy crapola! There was some amazing art on display tonight and that was one hell of a finish HeyV!

Thanks a million Ecto. Hilarious as always!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

What we ended up with was spectacular!

Brilliant drawings all around, and some great descriptions.

Fantastic reveal Ecto, was a lot of fun, thanks for running.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,493 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Brilliant drawings all, Thanks ecto for running a fantastic game.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Lads and ladies, THANK YOU ALL! I think this was one of the crazier chains I've seen. :D

I laughed so much as I sent and received PMs. I know we had some delays but thanks a million for bearing with me.

I loved it and hope you did too.

Brilliant, just brilliant.

Thanks Ecto, very entertaining reveal, and excellent paintings, and descriptions! :D

• Advertisement

Ecto thanks again for running another paint - I love these! :D

Also, shameless gatecrashing for game promotion:

I am setting up the next Paint sign up straight away!

I said I'd do one before but RL was in the way, and I know Ecto wants to get involved in the action ;) so here goes...

Please everyone come join the next round!

PAINT - Here comes the Summer Sun

Advertisement