Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody ever bought from direkt.jacob.de?

Options
  • 04-05-2021 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭

They seem to have a lot of components, mostly decently priced, with very affordable shipping to Ireland.

Seems a bit too good to be true, since most UK retailers aren't shipping here anymore.

https://direkt.jacob.de/

Anybody have any experience with them? as I'm about to bite on a mini-ITX board

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,706 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I've used them before.

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭elbyrneo

Bought a projector from them two weeks ago, they were 100eur cheaper than anywhere else in Europe I could find.

Arrived in 5 days, tracking provided, packaging excellent as would hope with this type of device.

No issues at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 danspam

Came across that store last week too, when shopping around for a case. Gave them a try and ordered one from them last Friday, shipped on Monday, arrived today (Friday). So 7 days in total. The case was around the same price on Amazon UK (incl shipping), though out of stock there without any re-stocking date.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭deceit

Order a server rack from them. Arrived within the week of ordering it and was cheaper than other places around.

Advertisement