Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eden Bay Apartments, Bundoran

Options
  • 04-05-2021 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi People, I hope you are all keeping well and staying safe.

A friend of mine who is not on boards.ie was thinking of buying an apartment at Eden Bay, Bundoran.

Does anyone know much about this place or the property mangement looking after the place.

It seems in a nice location and the prices seem ok at moment so told my friend that I will ask the question here.

Any advice would be great.

Stay Safe

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Darrio

Anyone ????

Any comments would be really appreciated.

Kind regards and Stay Safe

• Registered Users Posts: 82,579 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

• Registered Users Posts: 33,609 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Imho, that's pricey for Bundoran.

Not sure if Bundoran suffers from the Mica blocks issue? Make sure you check that out thoroughly before even considering a purchase.

Is your friend planning to live there? Or rent it out? I think the town is popular over the summer season and probably no issue getting it rented for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭bigwormbundoran

The apartments themselves are probably grand but that area of the town is really run down. There's probably more buildings there derelict than not with no sign of that changing any time soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Darrio

Many thanks for the feedback. Thanks for the link Atlantic Dawn.

NIMAN, as far as I am aware my friend is buying to live there. I think the link that Atlantic Dawn put in is pricey ok but from what he told me there are apartments available at different prices. I will mention Mica to my fried but I also done a search and could find nothing for there.

Thanks bigwormbundoran, I did a google search myself when I read your comment regarding that area been run down and derelict and it seems you are spot on with that comment. However the apartments itself look well maintained and secure. May I ask do you or anybody know of any anti social behaviour in the area of the complex.

Any other comments would be great, no matter big or small.

THank you again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭BronsonTB

Darrio wrote: »
    Many thanks for the feedback. Thanks for the link Atlantic Dawn.

NIMAN, as far as I am aware my friend is buying to live there. I think the link that Atlantic Dawn put in is pricey ok but from what he told me there are apartments available at different prices. I will mention Mica to my fried but I also done a search and could find nothing for there.

Thanks bigwormbundoran, I did a google search myself when I read your comment regarding that area been run down and derelict and it seems you are spot on with that comment. However the apartments itself look well maintained and secure. May I ask do you or anybody know of any anti social behaviour in the area of the complex.

Any other comments would be great, no matter big or small.

THank you again.

Make sure to visit in 'normal' summertime & then in winter. It's like 2 different places between winter & summer!
    Seaside town like this always attracts a degree of anti-social behavior.

www.sligowhiplash.com - 3rd & 4th Aug '24 (Tickets on sale now!)

Advertisement