Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CIT -Vaccination Centre

Options
  • 04-05-2021 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭

Hi, I am going to CIT on Saturday to get my first vaccination, has anyone been there, is there an area to park in and do we queue outside or inside please. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭daphil

Hi, I am going to CIT on Saturday to get my first vaccination, has anyone been there, is there an area to park in and do we queue outside or inside please. Thanks

Big carpark inside, stewards everywhere, you can't go wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭deeperlearning

It's in the old Sensormatic building and is directly accessible from the Melbourn Road. Lots of parking right beside it.

You will be in and out in 20 mins and that includes the 15 mins wait afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭waxmelts2000

Thank you both

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭waxmelts2000

Just like to say what a really well organised set up they have for the vaccination in CIT. parking outside the building , straight in gave my name, brought to the cubicle , met a nice doctor, job done. I was a little emotional , seeing everyone getting their vaccine some older and some younger than I. I have not been in the company of so many people for a long time!

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭deeperlearning

Great to hear, waxmelts2000.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Samhain

I was out there today too, similar experience myself. I meant to ask them how many a day they were doing on average but it went out of my head as I was chatting to the doctor about nice places to visit in Mayo (where I'm from originally). Did you get your badge? 🙂

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭WHL

Hugely efficient operation with very little delay anywhere and very friendly staff all round. Looking forward to returning for my second one 😂

Advertisement