Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kindle Oasis

Options
  • 05-05-2021 6:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭

Hi Everyone

Can anybody tell me about the Kindle Oasis is it good for bedtime reading etc easy on eyes

Thanks
    XL500

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭voldejoie

I absolutely adore mine. I've been a kindle fanatic for a while now and often read in bed, the Oasis is fantastic for having a warmth setting so it's even easier on the eyes than the previous models.

My favourite kindle of all time is the Voyage, which sadly is no longer available. A drawback of the oasis is that the battery life isn't quite as good as the other models (still very hardy though, I charge mine up every 4 or 5 books). A big plus point for it is that it is waterproof, so if you like to read in the bath or eventually on a beach it's ideal!

Depending on how much you read the oasis might not be the best value, but if you're like me and your eyes are fried at the end of the day, I do find the warmth settings an absolute lifesaver!

Advertisement