Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teenagers with no value for life and no care for repercussions - **Read OP**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,292 ✭✭✭✭Thelonious Monk

Have any of you started one of these gangs to give out hidings yet? You always get people fantasising over these things after certain incidents but I've yet to hear of anything being done.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭tastyt

Our police and courts are an embarrassment in this country . This **** happens for one reason , there are zero serious repercussions and no fear .

Plenty of countries in Europe have huge problems but little scrotes like this just don’t get away with taking the piss out of police and are left in no uncertain terms about who runs the streets over there .

Protect your own citizens first then listen to solutions on how to stop producing so much vermin in this country in the future

• Registered Users Posts: 5,322 ✭✭✭Cody montana

I just saw the video earlier.

I’m pretty angry tbh.
    I see they are being named on social media.
    Good.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,322 ✭✭✭Cody montana

It's not going to get better any time soon.

As I've pointed out in other threads, if you take let's say the 25-50 age group in Ireland:
    A large proportion have never worked, will never work and have a bunch of kids.
    A decent proportion are foreign, mid-high earners, and mobile enough to leave whenever. They have no political sway.
    Another large proportion are foreign, far out-strip everyone else's birth rate and have higher rates of unemployment and state-support dependency.
    Then there's the proportion who are Irish, have ties, work and pay for most of the rest of them. These are the people who are having fewer kids than the others who are likely to hang around when things get worse.

This is one of the most ridiculous things I’ve ever read on here.

Apparently the howth junction incident has trended outside Ireland today. The Gardai might do something now.

I see an investigation has been launched for optics.

**** right off ffs. Infuriating to know nothing would have happened otherwise.

That is the real issue here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,330 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

Have any of you started one of these gangs to give out hidings yet? You always get people fantasising over these things after certain incidents but I've yet to hear of anything being done.

Big dick talk is always the same.

"Shur, I'd do dat, I'd do dis..."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭Sunny Disposition

The incident in Cork last year where a young fella committed a stabbing and ended up getting a mere 18 months should have provoked outrage, but nothing changed. It’s a great time and place to be a scumbg.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,672 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

EddieN75 wrote: »
    Of course. These little ****e know that the Gardai won't harm them and they will be back out on the street in no time.

A large group of adult males in their faces is the solution. Any lip or resistance to move on and stay gone should met with violence.

Ludicrous suggestion.

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Mike Murdock

Reality is, for all the Charles Bronson talk on here, if you did give one of these lads a hiding and put him in A&E, you'd end up like this chap.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/man-who-fractured-boy-s-skull-with-hurley-gets-extra-two-years-in-jail-1.4048012
    Giving judgment in the three-judge court, Mr Justice Patrick McCarthy said “it need not be said… that no one can take the law into one’s own hands.”

He said the proper approach would have been to speak to the boys in a peaceful manner, and if that didn’t work, to call the gardaí.

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭kapisko1PL

Reality is, for all the Charles Bronson talk on here, if you did give one of these lads a hiding and put him in A&E, you'd end up like this chap.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/man-who-fractured-boy-s-skull-with-hurley-gets-extra-two-years-in-jail-1.4048012

"Excuse me boys, could you kindly not damage my car and not hit me please. Thanks in advance!"

I just cannot imagine how this could have worked. This judge is delusional.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,478 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

The incident in Cork last year where a young fella committed a stabbing and ended up getting a mere 18 months should have provoked outrage, but nothing changed. It’s a great time and place to be a scumbg.

So stab somebody and be out in a year or just over.

https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/courtandcrime/arid-40194798.html

Judge says all the right things but in terms of imposing a sentence not even close to ballpark of what he should have imposed...

Comes a situation like this where regardless of age or any mitigating factor when a violent and unprovoked assault occurs in the manner of this one... it’s perpetrator is simply a violent and dangerous piece of shît..

One that the community needs protection from.... age should not come into it... should have been looking at a 3 year sentence...minimum.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,478 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

kapisko1PL wrote: »
    "Excuse me boys, could you kindly not damage my car and not hit me please. Thanks in advance!"

I just cannot imagine how this could have worked. This judge is delusional.

Living in cloud cuckoo land, delusional.... the judge should have a carer and a p45 he is that far gone....

A judge wants and expects a person to open their front door , confront a mob who are violently damaging your property and start asking them not to ?

Seriously, this country. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

Strumms wrote: »
    So stab somebody and be out in a year or just over.

https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/courtandcrime/arid-40194798.html

Judge says all the right things but in terms of imposing a sentence not even close to ballpark of what he should have imposed...

Comes a situation like this where regardless of age or any mitigating factor when a violent and unprovoked assault occurs in the manner of this one... it’s perpetrator is simply a violent and dangerous piece of shît..

One that the community needs protection from.... age should not come into it... should have been looking at a 3 year sentence...minimum.

What's the betting he does less than half that...

18 months is no deterrent for such low life behaviour. He will come out the little hero to his mates having done his rite of passage by serving a bit of time.
    A Minimum of 5 years needs to be served for that..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Real Donald Trump

Strumms wrote: »
    Living in cloud cuckoo land, delusional.... the judge should have a carer and a p45 he is that far gone....

A judge wants and expects a person to open their front door , confront a mob who are violently damaging your property and start asking them not to ?

Seriously, this country. :rolleyes:

Judges living in ivory towers are just equally bad as these thugs. Too bad they'll never get a taste of what ordinary folk have to deal with, you can be sure if they did they would soon change their tune. Scumbags the lot off them!

Tony EH wrote: »
    Big dick talk is always the same.

"Shur, I'd do dat, I'd do dis..."

Dunno if much/anything came of it, but it did kick off in Limerick a couple of years ago, after a woman was killed, and then it resurfaced again targetting general scumbags:

https://www.thejournal.ie/limerick-pensioner-murder-vigilante-3767422-Dec2017/

https://www.limerickleader.ie/news/home/289607/vigilante-group-threatens-to-deliver-justice-to-criminals-in-limerick.html

I believe it flared up in the news again more recently (2019 i think) but cant find a link.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,928 ✭✭✭skimpydoo

Two words Martin Nolan.

Ludicrous suggestion.

Not that ludicrous really. In Vietnam, this problem doesn't exist because communities don't stand for it. I wouldn't and haven't felt any fear walking anywhere in Hanoi at any time of day or night.

Recently, a couple of teenagers were hassling women around my area and men started patrolling the area and caught them and got the authorities involved, with visits to the families from the ward bosses making sure it stopped.

Seems like it's just accepted as part of Irish life that these scrotes run free. In Eyre Square, I got hit round the head by a few 14-year-old girls one night and couldn't do a thing because a big gang of lads were standing there waiting for me to react. Eyre Square like.. So much time and money put into renovating it and then scum are allowed to loiter and intimidate normal people.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Kopparberg Strawberry and Lime

Can confirm this story is after spreading and is still carry momentum

It's in the UK, Europe and North America now

Well done lads, you're ****ing the country altogether

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭kapisko1PL

Can you share the links please? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

This is one of the most ridiculous things I’ve ever read on here.

They are right about it not getting better any time soon...

• Registered Users Posts: 29,531 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

What, they have the Internet to, ffs, who let this happen!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,841 ✭✭✭irishguitarlad

Why so? Is that not a good thing? It might wake the politicians up and realise that they have to fix this mess.

Apparently the howth junction incident has trended outside Ireland today. The Gardai might do something now.

I just saw the video. It is getting a lot of attention now. Had not known about it and ignored this thread as I thought it would be about usual stuff. That is a horrific incident. How she was not killed or injured is amazing. And all the girls had to run that guantlet.
    I have not read thread. I suppose a lot has been said. The worst thing besides the girls accident is that all the girls were behaving as if this was something they are used to dealing with all the time :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,841 ✭✭✭irishguitarlad

Anyone see the video of the scrotes fighting in Malahide yesterday? a few adults intervened and told them to fúck off, luckily none of the adults were attacked.

I see a high profile Dublin soccer club now linked with this incident

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Mike Murdock

A petition up to have one of the lads kicked out of the club.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,292 ✭✭✭✭Thelonious Monk

Anyone see the video of the scrotes fighting in Malahide yesterday? a few adults intervened and told them to fúck off, luckily none of the adults were attacked.

Yeah it was on Twitter, some teenagers and handbags, people going on like it's the end of society as we know it.
    It's funny how we never had rowdy teens until smartphones were invented.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭EddieN75

You can give more information if you like. You won't get in trouble. We won't tell the young lads

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

They're mouthy gobshìtes but they're just smart enough to not throw a punch because if they do they no longer have an untouchable defence. There is still the right to self defence and if they hit first then the adults CAN take them down on that.

Advertisement