Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refund made to closed account

Options
  • 05-05-2021 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭

Hello,

A travel agent processed a refund to an account I had with Bank of Ireland but i since closed. The travel agent said they are legally obliged to refund to the same payment method. How to I get the money to an open account? 

Thank you. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Megan

Hello,

A travel agent processed a refund to an account I had with Bank of Ireland but i since closed. The travel agent said they are legally obliged to refund to the same payment method. How to I get the money to an open account? 

Thank you. 
    Good afternoon,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

Please call into the branch where you originally opened your Bank of Ireland account. One of my colleagues there will be happy to help and discuss your options.

I hope this helps

Many thanks, 
    Megan

Advertisement