Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Signing up

Options
  • 06-05-2021 8:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

Hi, a good number of months ago I signed up to EI and part of the promotion was a google nest. I have received no communication on when I would receive it. I have emailed a few weeks back and got a response that my information was forwarded to the home team. I have since emailed the home team to follow up and have received no other word.

Any idea what I can do from here?

Thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 361 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Aoife

Hi there, 

Thank you for getting in touch. 

The installation of heating controls was put on hold during the pandemic. They are still not being installed as of yet. You can contact the Home Services team on the Freephone number, 1800 372 333. They are available Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm.

We sincerely regret any inconvenience.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to ask.

Kind regards, 
    Aoife

Advertisement