Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boots Instyler Max Prime

• 06-05-2021 9:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anybody has tried the Instyler Max Prime rotating brush? It looks and sounds great but I don't want it to end up as another gadget i don't use.
    I've a pile of hair stylers that all sounded great that I never use.
    I bought the Babyliss big hair after reading amazing reviews and the Revlon rotating brush amongst about 50 others :)

None of them ever really deliver the results.
    I've long thick hair and i just want an easy way to style it that won't take forever.

At €110 this ain't cheap so I'm hesitant to buy it.

Has anybody tried it?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Jolene84

I have it and to be honest I think it’s too much hassle to use.
    I only use(used it even!) it to add volume to my hair. I tried curling hair but ended up burning my face, my own stupidity. But it’s now gathering dust in the back of the cupboard.

Annoying though as my hairdresser makes it look so easy and she has my hair amazing!

Advertisement