Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I find out more on who this transcation is?

Options
  • 06-05-2021 9:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

HI 

I have noticed 7.99 is coming out of my account with the reference P004LU - How can I find out more details on what this is so I can cancel it.  It seems to be the UK charge so when it comes out of my account then I got an extra charge NEPOSCHGGBP !! so any help would be great!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi There,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

If the amount of 7.99 is debiting your account on the same day every month, it is likely to be a subscription. This could be something like Amazon Prime, Netflix, Spotify etc.

You can certainly confirm this with our Customer Service Team. The team are available Monday to Friday 9am-5pm and can be contacted either
    Team by phone on 0818 365 365, or by Secure Message on your 365 online by following 'Services’ > ‘Send us a Message’. One of my colleagues will be more than happy to help.
    Thanks, Aisling

• Registered Users Posts: 21,895 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

acarra wrote: »
    HI 

I have noticed 7.99 is coming out of my account with the reference P004LU - How can I find out more details on what this is so I can cancel it.  It seems to be the UK charge so when it comes out of my account then I got an extra charge NEPOSCHGGBP !! so any help would be great!
    This is a charge processed in GBP to a Luxembourg based entity. "NEPOSCHGGBP" = New Point of Sale Charge GB£" and P004LU = Luxemburg
    I'd guess it's either ebay or amazon. Check the accounts for both.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,935 ✭✭✭wally79

acarra wrote: »
    HI 

I could be wrong but I believe these are currency conversion fees from online shopping

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭FileNotFound

Just seen these on my account.

So using sterling for the better bank exchange rate when buying on amazon.co.uk has been ended as BoI for me are now screwing us with their own charges.

Change to pay in euro and it should end.

Think I'll move bank. All fees and nothing for it.

Lesson learned I suppose.

Advertisement