Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Early Morning Breakfast - Saturday morning

Options
  • 06-05-2021 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,472 ✭✭✭

We're hoping to join Pieta House's Darkness Into Light on Saturday morning - 5:30am sunrise.

Is there anywhere open at that time for breakfast? McDonalds used to have a few 24 hour shops but they seem to be restricted due to the pandemic.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭barrier86

We're hoping to join Pieta House's Darkness Into Light on Saturday morning - 5:30am sunrise.

Is there anywhere open at that time for breakfast? McDonalds used to have a few 24 hour shops but they seem to be restricted due to the pandemic.

I think the Starbucks at stephens green is 24hr. I think they do bagels and the likes for breakfast

• Registered Users Posts: 8,472 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

barrier86 wrote: »
    I think the Starbucks at stephens green is 24hr. I think they do bagels and the likes for breakfast

Thanks. Google Maps is saying they're on restricted hours now as well. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Kablamo!

barrier86 wrote: »

I don't think it is 24 hours anymore due to the pandemic. Might be worth checking it out before banking on it!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,317 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Darkness Into Light isn't happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,472 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

Birneybau wrote: »
    Darkness Into Light isn't happening.

https://www.darknessintolight.ie/home-page-2021

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

It's remote. Do it where you want to, in your local area is advised.

Advertisement