Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eoghan Harris terminated

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69,127 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

McMurphy wrote: »
    Surely his lawyers should be advising him against that?

Put it down Eoghan.

'Cormac, Cormac, Cormac have some humanity...'

• Registered Users Posts: 7,412 ✭✭✭jmcc

'Cormac, Cormac, Cormac have some humanity...'
    Don't think that there will be quarter given on that show today. Sarah isn't Clare Byrne.

Regards...jmcc

jmcc wrote: »
    Don't think that there will be quarter given on that show today. Sarah isn't Clare Byrne.

Regards...jmcc

Why do you think Claire Byrne would have given the bould Eoghan an 'easier ride'?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

Why do you think Claire Byrne would have given the bould Eoghan an 'easier ride'?

Birds of a feather?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,412 ✭✭✭jmcc

I wouldn't put it quite in those words. Sarah is a good journalist with an instinct for a story.

Regards...jmcc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

Shebean wrote: »
    So Aoife Moore, one of his victims, will make off it, no harm done and Harris is only as bad as he is in relation to other people?

There is nothing noble about his hateful cowardly trolling and attacking of people. It's good that he'll be remembered for what he actually was not what he pretended to be.

He's been off his trolly for years now, I remember him on TG4 doing a scathing attack on Heath Ledger's Ned Kelly film,

• Registered Users Posts: 13,830 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Surely his lawyers should be advising him against that?

Put it down Eoghan.

Rationality is a SF plot.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,477 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

How did he get outed?

Silly thing to be doing

All Eyes On Rafah

I have to say, as someone who has long had zero time for the Workers Party and its spawn the last couple of weeks have been amusing. The remnants of the party has exploded, and its long lost son Harris has finally come a cropper. Its just a shame they did so much damage over decades.

Interesting how everything Harris goes mad about is a projection of what he himself has done and is like - "SF have sleeper moles in civil service and media" - Workers party did this. "SF trolls on the internet abusing people" - he himself has multiple accounts on twitter where he abused and trolled people.

As for Aoife Moore, she is one of the better of a very sorry bunch (not saying much) but she in no way deserved abuse on twitter. I hope the counselling she got helped her develop some resilience.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Here he comes..... Radio one now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Cilldara_2000

:rolleyes: Prerecorded

:rolleyes: Prerecorded

Chickens :D

I have to say, as someone who has long had zero time for the Workers Party and its spawn the last couple of weeks have been amusing. The remnants of the party has exploded, and its long lost son Harris has finally come a cropper. Its just a shame they did so much damage over decades.

Harris must have been nearly the last Stickie operating in the media.

How did he get outed?

Silly thing to be doing

Legal action. Twitter were asked to hand over details.

He was doing more than being a prick online to some woman.

Haha "I did it because I was friends with Gusty Spence"

This is hilarious, Harris thinks of himself as some sort of savior.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭An Claidheamh

Business people?

Eddie Hobbs?

"I couldn't write about Northern Ireland every week"

Except, you did

Haha "I did it because I was friends with Gusty Spence"

This is hilarious, Harris thinks of himself as some sort of savior.

God complex.

He is very intelligent but if he was even slightly functional upstairs he'd have been a world beater in whatever he did.

Maybe that mental dsyfunction was his muse.

Suspect we shall find Eoghan's northern friends are loyalist terrorists, orange order and DUPers

He says he was afraid of Sinn Féin, but wrote about them every week in the Sindo and used the twitter account to attack journalists and others who have nothing to do with Sinn Féin

• Advertisement

Ahhhh the loony high pitched shinner bashing Harris we know so well has just come out to play.

Does Eoghan have a boards account?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭jammiedodgers

Judging by how he's blaming Sinn Fein for everything I'd say he has a few boards accounts on the go! :D

In fairness if those two tweets made Aoife Moore go the Gardaí and counselling that seems a bit over the top reaction (as much as I do not like Harris).

In fairness if those two tweets made Aoife Moore go the Gardaí and counselling that seems a bit over the top reaction (as much as I do not like Harris).

In fairness I have to agree. It's the legal action that is the real meat.

Danzy wrote: »
    In fairness I have to agree. It's the legal action that is the real meat.

Pretty obvious that is why Sindo's new owners cut him loose

McInerney - "awwww would you stop the nonsense" :rolleyes:

Said she herself had to mute Harris trolling account for personalising abuse at her, Harris be fcuked.

"Will you stop the nonsense" she says :D This is Gold

McInerney - "awwww would you stop the nonsense" :rolleyes:

Said she herself had to mute Harris trolling account for personalising abuse at her, Harris be fcuked.

I think the Examiner "imbecile journalist" McInerney mentioned was actually the one attacking her

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

It clearly wasn’t just those two tweets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,015 ✭✭✭Shelga

I was barely aware of this man, if at all, and don’t know the ins and outs, but listening to him now on RTÉ radio 1, he sounds like a deranged fruit loop.

Advertisement