Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eoghan Harris terminated

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,535 ✭✭✭TheCitizen

Trump because he was a pretty big public personality, during the time he was in office they started to crack down more but gave him allowances cause he was president, they said as much. They eventually banned him because he was terrible pr. An anonymous troll account is something they'll ban straight away if there's potential legal issues.

Sinn Fein do not have enough influence to get a Twitter account shutdown. On top of that, the account was so incredibly stupid, I don't think they'd care if it remained online. It wasn't showing up SF or anything.

It dose no harm to SF at all these days, if anything in recent years lunatics in the old media like Harris were turning voters on to Sinn Fein with their crazed warped gibberish.

It was a sad indictment though in decades gone by that the biggest selling Sunday paper was almost entirely extremely pro Ulster Unionist and anti Irish Republican and Irish Nationalist. Cruise O'Brien, Harris, O'Hanlan, Dudley Edwards, lunatic fringe "polemicists" given a platform by "Sir" Anthony O'Reilly to spout their pro British and anti Irish bile in what was lreland's largest selling Sunday paper.

The attack on John Hume when he was developing the Peace Process with the Hume/Adams axis was a disgrace. Harris did nothing to promote peaceful solutions in the Northern Ireland conflict. He and his ilk made that conflict worse if anything with their dangerous nonsense, they made the job for Hume and others that were building the Peace Process harder. They had dangerous influence back then on the likes of John "Unionist" Bruton. Nowadays, thankfully they're an irrelevance.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,562 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Ruth Didley and others at the “newspaper” were likely involved

Where is this claim coming from? I'm not disputing it, just haven't seen the evidence

• Registered Users Posts: 13,829 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Harris is quoted in today's Sunday Times as saying he has "terminal cancer".

As if he wasn't a poisonous lunatic blaggard before the diagnosis.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,828 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Aidric wrote: »
    The ostracization of Harris in nothing more than window dressing. SF has been running an online campaign on the scale of the Russian state, possibly sponsored by same.

Harris has already dug his own grave, not sure why SF are choosing to pile in? Insecurity?
    I believe what SF feel now is what the Germans called 'Schadenfreude'.

It is a game no doubt, but Harris has pushed things to an idiotic level. Which I detailed into another post about constant attacks on SF no matter how tenuous. On a crusade to attack all of SF who he views as terrorists.

However, unlike Harris I am not that myopic there are many hard working intelligent SF people working inconsistencies however they do represent an 'element' that is in that party. Playing up to a murky past, using the grammatically incorrect 'frásaí béarlachas' 'Tiocfaidh ár lá'.
    Which was invented by the SF and those in the IRA during the troubles in the 70's as a calling card, by those who learnt Irish on the fly in the 70's and weaponised the Irish language. Similar to what Pearse did to Douglas Hyde all those years ago when he was unceremoniously shafted from the Gaeiic League/Conradh na Gaeilge.

How is this relevant to the current situation? Because it is the SF reaction to things when it suits an agenda. Once which Harris misguidedly and stupidly used as justification for his behaviour. But I do not believe that the tweets in question were as bad as Moore pretended to portray - as another poster said 'arse in the air' is innocuous for example.

Mary Lou McDonald responded to Aoife Moore's pronouncement tweet by calling it 'vile'. Fair enough I would say. if she was willing to call many more serious issues 'vile'.

She also has been known to use the 'Tiocfaidh ár lá' in orations to play up to an element of Republicanism not the soft nice 'Republican lite' which is kept for the majority of the '26 counties' which focuses on the young vote, working class vote and female vote. Housing, renting, pro-choice, and so on.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/politics/sinn-f%C3%A9in-chief-mcdonald-defends-our-day-will-come-remark-1.3395434

However, Mary Lou and SF have been known to couch Republican atrocities in odd language they condemn it on occasion if suits the agenda. On others where there is a current SF link they neither 'condemn nor condone it'. On others they say they do not 'dissociate themselves from my Republicanism' which is a wonderful phrase.

All this annoys me, it is Republican dancing on pin, with a 'nod and a wink'.
    Years of this type of thing has driven those vehemently on the other side like Harris to sink to low and idiotic levels. I already have stated that the man now appears clownish and off the wall.

However, I have experienced the SF - Republican element first hand at one of my favourite pastimes going to GAA matches.
    It was a vicious type of schadenfreude.
    I went to Croke Park around July 2005 to see Armagh v Tyrone in the Ulster final in Croke Park as a neutral.

Unfortunately it was not from the date of the programme that I remember roughly when the match was. It was because before that match there was a minutes silence for people killed in the London Underground attacks. By Muslim extremists.

Was the minutes silence respected? Something happened I had never heard/felt in CP before/since. A real undercurrent of evil viciousness, and nastiness from elements of the crowd roars of pushing up to 10 'Tiocfaidh ár lá's' gleefully roared from around the ground. That is forever seared in my mind.

Following that I am always conscious of the 'element' of SF no matter how benign they may appear, friendly, hard working etc
    I have an interest in the Irish language so I would bump into the odd SF party member, now and again. But I would be wary.

There is an element SF represents to paraphrase Mary Lou that is 'vile'. My impression always is 'they know a guy who knows a guy. who knows a guy'. People in the shadows. It was seen in the Bobby Storey funeral and the praise he got for his 'involvement' in the 'struggle' a 'Proud Republican'.

But Harris has played into SF's hands stupidity he has given SF a propaganda victory. Moore can now be held up as a social media martyr. A young girl attacked by anonymous account by an elderly man and his team of workers.

Could Moore have simply blocked Harris/Pym and left it at that yes. But it appears she did not. Why only the woman herself knows, she returned to the very medium where she felt she suffered abuse and caused her to need counselling. The same medium where she announced her take on what was done to her to garner clicks, likes, sympathy, whatever ever you wish to call it.

So yeah in summary SF and SF supporters are used to Schadenfreude they revel in, dive right in when there is the opportunity.

Much like the statue of Sean Russell in Fairview Park. A man who saw that 'enemy of my enemy is my friend'. He too no doubt would have felt Schadenfreude at each British city bombed by the Germans. And hope that each bomb that fell would bring Ireland closer towards unification

The only plus point these days is that the Schadenfreude is not at the loss of life of 'the enemy' merely the loss of 'status' and comeuppance through the newest of technologies social media.

So I suppose we all such be 'thankful' for that at least?

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,829 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Jaysci20 wrote: »
    Harris made a reasonable point about pressure from Sinn Féin (presumably in the form of their extensive online presence) influencing his Twitter suspension to which McInerney responded, "Ah, will you stop with the nonsense". McInerney let herself down badly and lost any semblance of objectivity with that comment. I found Harris was slightly losing the rag, a man under pressure; equally I found McInerney to be patronising and condescending, and I am puzzled by all the adulation being poured on her - some people are easily impressed.

I'm no fan of Harris since he was instrumental in Bertie's re-election in 2007 and was rewarded with a Senate seat in return. But the Twitter account's comments referring to an arse in the air were relatively innocuous. Another victim of the 'woke' generation this time blended with Sinn Fein's online army.

It's delusional beyond all measures.

Not saying he has but saying it's on the level of paranoid schizophrenia.

Not saying you do either. Just that the lines ye are running with are that level of loopy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭An Claidheamh

Where is this claim coming from? I'm not disputing it, just haven't seen the evidence

We just suspect it, she interacted with it I believe

She’s drinking the same kool aid ( or is it orange soda )

He mentioned others at the Indo were involved

Looking forward to the lawsuit and hopefully INM will be forced to expose them

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

You'd want to be very very naive to think he's the only one at the Indo that was at it.

Not strictly Harris related but I see a few public figures and well known professionals behaving very strangely on twitter and I'v got to wonder what is going on in their life in the background.

Agreed

You had FF senator Ned O’Sullivan interacting with the account and he came out and supported Harris yesterday!

Also, Irish Times columnists Pat Leahy and Roman McGreevy are constantly tagged by the account, the latter name checked by Harris

Worth pointing out that the Harris accounts retweeted and were retweeted and supported not just by anti-Irish terrorist supporters and sectarian bigots, but also far right British groups, while supremacists, Brexiters, etc and it’s Irish Times friends are very quiet

Irish Times, Anglo-Irish unionist mouthpiece vs Liberal paper of record hmmmm....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,535 ✭✭✭TheCitizen

The irony that the lunatic harris describes Sinn Fein as a "malign" influence. When the time mattered most, when Harris et al had actual influence, when John Hume and others were building the Peace Process that was bringing and end to the conflict and suffering of the people in Northern Ireland; Harris and the nest of vipers at the SIndo instead of supporting those who were were building the Peace attacked and tried to undermine them.

When his epitaph is written; it will be recalled that when Harris had influence, he was trying to undermine and attack the Peace Process and therefore if anything was at fault for prolonging the conflict and suffering of the people by making the job of the Peace Process builders harder. That should keep him awake at night, but Harris being the malignant oaf that he is will bluster and obfuscate and defend the indefensible as he tried and failed to do with this recent anonymous twitter account bile.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,800 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Would twitter be able to identify who the other sock puppets are that were aiding and abetting Harris?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

smurgen wrote: »
    You'd want to be very very naive to think he's the only one at the Indo that was at it.

Sacrificial lamb, Old and surplus to requirement, we can guess some of the rest

"Backside in the air". That's outrageous?

OK.

He was not fired for that alone. We don’t even know why Sarah McInery muted the account. Presumably abuse. It’s unfortunate the account disappeared rather than was suspended but kept visible.

• Registered Users Posts: 69,132 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Agreed

You had FF senator Ned O’Sullivan interacting with the account and he came out and supported Harris yesterday!

Also, Irish Times columnists Pat Leahy and Roman McGreevy are constantly tagged by the account, the latter name checked by Harris

Worth pointing out that the Harris accounts retweeted and were retweeted and supported not just by anti-Irish terrorist supporters and sectarian bigots, but also far right British groups, while supremacists, Brexiters, etc and it’s Irish Times friends are very quiet

Irish Times, Anglo-Irish unionist mouthpiece vs Liberal paper of record hmmmm....

Worth noting that Ben Lowry, editor is also regularly tagged by that account. Lowry is standing accused at the moment of outing another account as a 'provo'.
    Disappeared and refused to comment on his tweet after deleting it, he is regularly used as an 'opinion' by RTE.

Question is, is there a journalistic alliance here. We need to know just how far this goes.

Bringing in her own experience of muting the account without actually saying any of the offending Tweets was weak. And so far, the only comment from this supposed vile and creepy account referred to a journalist's "backside in the air". Maybe Harris had a point about the whipped up frenzy.

That’s the one you’ve decided to concentrate on. He also asked her if a political appointment “turned her on”.

Fann Linn wrote: »
    Would twitter be able to identify who the other sock puppets are that were aiding and abetting Harris?

Hope so, it may come out in the wash with the lawsuit

I suspect the Indo knows who they are, Alan English knew months ago it was Harris at least

That said, can anyone on Twitter ask Didley, Ronan McGreevy and Pat Leahy if they were involved?

I wonder was the “trade unionist” Harris mentions the clown Tom Carew by any chance :

Tom Carew, I believe is behind the ‘Irish observer’ Twitter account and is a loyalist

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

TheCitizen wrote: »
    It dose no harm to SF at all these days, if anything in recent years lunatics in the old media like Harris were turning voters on to Sinn Fein with their crazed warped gibberish.

It was a sad indictment though in decades gone by that the biggest selling Sunday paper was almost entirely extremely pro Ulster Unionist and anti Irish Republican and Irish Nationalist. Cruise O'Brien, Harris, O'Hanlan, Dudley Edwards, lunatic fringe "polemicists" given a platform by "Sir" Anthony O'Reilly to spout their pro British and anti Irish bile in what was lreland's largest selling Sunday paper.

The attack on John Hume when he was developing the Peace Process with the Hume/Adams axis was a disgrace. Harris did nothing to promote peaceful solutions in the Northern Ireland conflict. He and his ilk made that conflict worse if anything with their dangerous nonsense, they made the job for Hume and others that were building the Peace Process harder. They had dangerous influence back then on the likes of John "Unionist" Bruton. Nowadays, thankfully they're an irrelevance.

Fantastic point. And another thing to note is that he done all this from the safety of his armchair in Cork/Dublin.

he is regularly used as an 'opinion' by RTE.

Question is, is there a journalistic alliance here. We need to know just how far this goes.

Was often on Tonight with Matt Cooper, allegedly he is one of the “liberal unionists”

fvp4 wrote: »
    That’s the one you’ve decided to concentrate on. He also asked her if a political appointment “turned her on”.

Sounds bad in isolation but when read in conjunction to what it was in response to, different connotation can be drawn.
    But I think you know that. It was in response to Moore praising Mary Lou excitedly for being the first female leader of the opposition.

The pym account response was 'does that turn you on'

OK you could take that as a sexual innuendo element, but it was a double layer.
    In other words does it turn Moore on that SF are in new found position of political power in the 'south'.

To me it was a double layered statement given its context.

Do I agree with them type of comments myself - Particularly from a veteran journalist? No.

It is ok if done in a nice way, even sarcastic way, but not in vicious nasty way - imo.

Harris has a nasty vibe to him imo. But the tweets themselves referred to are not as bad as some pretend. As long as there is a double edge to it. It can be 'just about' be got away with in a political satirical context.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

Will we see the new owners do a big sweep at the Independent?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

And calling her a terrorist,I hope they can pin this on him because if they can it is definitetly actionable.
    Also the bile in his comments about where she was from as if someone who lives there is impertinent to comment from this side of the border.

A nasty nasty piece of work especially to women journalists and politicians and always has been before ongoing age or illnesses.

• Advertisement

Sounds bad in isolation but when read in conjunction to what it was in response to, different connotation can be drawn.
    But I think you know that. It was in response to Moore praising Mary Lou excitedly for being the first female leader of the opposition

The “excitedly” is your editorialising there, and is itself dubious.

In any case it was the editor of the independent who fired Harris and Twitter who closed Pym down. There are other defamation cases, narrowing to down to Aoife is a form of deflection.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭shockframe

You'd think the Independent would know by now that these attacks on Sinn Fein say more about the accusers than it does the accused.

If was safer for them to write this as the country soared to affluence in the mid to late 90s but since the late 00s and the economic mess it has gotten pretty tiresome.

The rantings of someone like Harris might have been taken seriously in 1995 but now they are of complete irrelevance.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,562 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

We just suspect it, she interacted with it I believe

She’s drinking the same kool aid ( or is it orange soda )

Is this not just 'guilt by association'? I find it hard to believe she was implicated in or stood over the crude, sexist stuff just because they are broadly on the same page ideologically.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Jaysci20

Harris was foolish liking his own work and referencing it from an anonymous account. But I'm not seeing anything outrageous with the content posted, so far referenced, from that account, or anything 'vile' as Mary Lou said.

I also see today from the editor's article of the Sunday Independent:

"For those who are targeted and traduced, Twitter sometimes feels like a sewer. It is only fair to point out that Eoghan Harris is constantly attacked by anonymous trolls who hate his views on Sinn Féin in particular. My colleague Philip Ryan has also been on the receiving end of vicious abuse by so-called ‘Shinnerbots’, as have plenty of other good journalists in this country. These attacks have now been renewed in the wake of Harris’s unmasking, along with wild and spurious conspiracy theories about other journalists employed by the owner of the Sunday Independent. Such is the world of Twitter and the trolls it attracts".

I wonder why Twitter doesn't shut down other abusive accounts? They seem to only buckle under media or populist pressure. And as for McInerney's interview - I just saw a man on the ropes and an McInerney playing for the gallery.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,095 ✭✭✭Rosita

"Ah will you stop the nonsense" was part of the supposed filleting of a nearly 80-year old man in poor health when he offered an explanation that perhaps Twitter were responding to a storm created by Sinn Fein supporters. McInerney's comment wasn't outrageous, it was however just playing for the galleries and lacked professionalism.

Bringing in her own experience of muting the account without actually saying any of the offending Tweets was weak. And so far, the only comment from this supposed vile and creepy account referred to a journalist's "backside in the air". Maybe Harris had a point about the whipped up frenzy.

Your points on that RTE interview are spot on. McInerney's own twitter experience with that account was irrelevant and thrown in without context. If she wants to argue the toss with him on her own personal experience she should go on another show and have it out.

To have it brought up in an interview where she was the interviewee was, like the "stop that ould nonsense", playing to the gallery. She was in a no-lose interview and got lazy. She's a good interviewer generally I think but the idea that she rolled him over in that particular interview is wishful thinking.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,631 ✭✭✭volchitsa

And as for McInerney's interview - I just saw a man on the ropes and an McInerney playing for the gallery.

This is a really odd take on that interview. She didn't doorstep him, he wanted the chance to explain himself. So what was she supposed to - give him a free ride?

If anything I think she wasn't quite hard enough on him. For instance (and this is just one of several points) he said the account was because he was a friend of Gusty Spence and wanted to reassure loyalists - but Spence died in 2011 and the situation has greatly changed since then. That doesn't explain why he needed to make anonymous attacks on journalists in 2021. She let that go completely.

The “excitedly” is your editorialising there, and is itself dubious.

In any case it was the editor of the independent who fired Harris and Twitter who closed Pym down. There are other defamation cases, narrowing to down to Aoife is a form of deflection.

That was how I read Moore's tweet she was very excited that ML was the first leader of the opposition. I saw her speaking about SF on You Tube channel following SF GE success in 2020. She could not contain her obvious excitement about SF and only focused on SF positives (as she saw it) , glossing over negatives of SF by using phrases such as 'history', 'past'.

The Independent fired Harris true. Which I feel is more of a consequence of the Indo wanting to negate any future legal action, so that they are hit less in the pockets.

Plus it also a chance for the Independent Editor to take a new direction and cultural change (badly needed) firing Harris is clear signal of intent on the part of the Indo in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 69,132 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

volchitsa wrote: »
    This is a really odd take on that interview. She didn't doorstep him, he wanted the chance to explain himself. So what was she supposed to - give him a free ride?

If anything I think she wasn't quite hard enough on him. For instance (and this is just one of several points) he said the account was because he was a friend of Gusty Spence and wanted to reassure loyalists - but Spence died in 2011 and the situation has greatly changed since then. That doesn't explain why he needed to make anonymous attacks on journalists in 2021. She let that go completely.

I had a good look through the Barbara J. Pym account before it was taken down and I didn't see much 'reassuring' going on...in fact, I saw zero.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭HBC08

I believe what SF feel now is what the Germans called 'Schadenfreude'.

It is a game no doubt, but Harris has pushed things to an idiotic level. Which I detailed into another post about constant attacks on SF no matter how tenuous. On a crusade to attack all of SF who he views as terrorists.

However, unlike Harris I am not that myopic there are many hard working intelligent SF people working inconsistencies however they do represent an 'element' that is in that party. Playing up to a murky past, using the grammatically incorrect 'frásaí béarlachas' 'Tiocfaidh ár lá'.
    Which was invented by the SF and those in the IRA during the troubles in the 70's as a calling card, by those who learnt Irish on the fly in the 70's and weaponised the Irish language. Similar to what Pearse did to Douglas Hyde all those years ago when he was unceremoniously shafted from the Gaeiic League/Conradh na Gaeilge.

How is this relevant to the current situation? Because it is the SF reaction to things when it suits an agenda. Once which Harris misguidedly and stupidly used as justification for his behaviour. But I do not believe that the tweets in question were as bad as Moore pretended to portray - as another poster said 'arse in the air' is innocuous for example.

Mary Lou McDonald responded to Aoife Moore's pronouncement tweet by calling it 'vile'. Fair enough I would say. if she was willing to call many more serious issues 'vile'.

She also has been known to use the 'Tiocfaidh ár lá' in orations to play up to an element of Republicanism not the soft nice 'Republican lite' which is kept for the majority of the '26 counties' which focuses on the young vote, working class vote and female vote. Housing, renting, pro-choice, and so on.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/politics/sinn-f%C3%A9in-chief-mcdonald-defends-our-day-will-come-remark-1.3395434

However, Mary Lou and SF have been known to couch Republican atrocities in odd language they condemn it on occasion if suits the agenda. On others where there is a current SF link they neither 'condemn nor condone it'. On others they say they do not 'dissociate themselves from my Republicanism' which is a wonderful phrase.

All this annoys me, it is Republican dancing on pin, with a 'nod and a wink'.
    Years of this type of thing has driven those vehemently on the other side like Harris to sink to low and idiotic levels. I already have stated that the man now appears clownish and off the wall.

However, I have experienced the SF - Republican element first hand at one of my favourite pastimes going to GAA matches.
    It was a vicious type of schadenfreude.
    I went to Croke Park around July 2005 to see Armagh v Tyrone in the Ulster final in Croke Park as a neutral.

Unfortunately it was not from the date of the programme that I remember roughly when the match was. It was because before that match there was a minutes silence for people killed in the London Underground attacks. By Muslim extremists.

Was the minutes silence respected? Something happened I had never heard/felt in CP before/since. A real undercurrent of evil viciousness, and nastiness from elements of the crowd roars of pushing up to 10 'Tiocfaidh ár lá's' gleefully roared from around the ground. That is forever seared in my mind.

Following that I am always conscious of the 'element' of SF no matter how benign they may appear, friendly, hard working etc
    I have an interest in the Irish language so I would bump into the odd SF party member, now and again. But I would be wary.

There is an element SF represents to paraphrase Mary Lou that is 'vile'. My impression always is 'they know a guy who knows a guy. who knows a guy'. People in the shadows. It was seen in the Bobby Storey funeral and the praise he got for his 'involvement' in the 'struggle' a 'Proud Republican'.

But Harris has played into SF's hands stupidity he has given SF a propaganda victory. Moore can now be held up as a social media martyr. A young girl attacked by anonymous account by an elderly man and his team of workers.

Could Moore have simply blocked Harris/Pym and left it at that yes. But it appears she did not. Why only the woman herself knows, she returned to the very medium where she felt she suffered abuse and caused her to need counselling. The same medium where she announced her take on what was done to her to garner clicks, likes, sympathy, whatever ever you wish to call it.

So yeah in summary SF and SF supporters are used to Schadenfreude they revel in, dive right in when there is the opportunity.

Much like the statue of Sean Russell in Fairview Park. A man who saw that 'enemy of my enemy is my friend'. He too no doubt would have felt Schadenfreude at each British city bombed by the Germans. And hope that each bomb that fell would bring Ireland closer towards unification

The only plus point these days is that the Schadenfreude is not at the loss of life of 'the enemy' merely the loss of 'status' and comeuppance through the newest of technologies social media.

So I suppose we all such be 'thankful' for that at least?

That's an excellent post.I was going to comment on this thread but you have summed up my thoughts exactly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Rosita wrote: »
    Your points on that RTE interview are spot on. McInerney's own twitter experience with that account was irrelevant and thrown in without context. If she wants to argue the toss with him on her own personal experience she should go on another show and have it out.

To have it brought up in an interview where she was the interviewee was, like the "stop that ould nonsense", playing to the gallery. She was in a no-lose interview and got lazy. She's a good interviewer generally I think but the idea that she rolled him over in that particular interview is wishful thinking.

Hardly, she was literally interviewing someone who admitted to running a troll Twitter account, and it was more than relevant in that interview for McInerney to bring up her experience of being trolled by the same account. Imo she kept it professional by not revealing the true nature of the tweets, only that they were personalised and abusive.

Harris would have been well aware if he had or had not been sending McInerney personalised and abusive tweets - he didn't even deny it either, just said McInerney was no "dying Violet"

I find it odd that anyone would think she shouldn't have detailed her own experience with the very troll account at the centre of the conversation.

Extremely odd.

FFs sleeper has been brought to heel Rosita, let's get real here.

Advertisement