Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BoI Android app showing white screen after last update

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Megan

Also worth noting since Friday I've sent 5 messages to 50365 with user
    And nothing been sent. A shambles of a bank who treats their customers like dirt and always has!!
    Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

I am very sorry to hear that this has been your experience. If you are unsure of your user ID, please call our customer service team on 0818365365 or 0035314044000. One of my colleagues will be happy to help. They are available from 9am-5pm Monday-Friday. 

We value your feedback and I will be sure to share it with the relevant team. 

Many thanks,
    Megan

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Crimsonred

Crimsonred wrote: »
    Hi terenurebob, 

I am sorry that you were having difficulty with the app. This has since been resolved and if you delete and reinstall the app it should be back up and running for you.

Many thanks,
    Megan

Still not sorted, on the mobile app the reinstall process fails once you get to part where you key in the authentication code.

"That code doesn't look right, please try again" is the message that keeps coming up when I enter the SMS code.
    I uninstalled the app on my phone last weekend as advised by the bank and have now tried to re-register the app on my phone a total of 15 times without success. I have an android device. 

When will this problem be sorted?

Hi terenurebob, 

I am sorry that you were having difficulty with the app. This has since been resolved and if you delete and reinstall the app it should be back up and running for you.

Many thanks,
    Megan

Still not sorted, on the mobile app the reinstall process fails once you get to part where you key in the authentication code.

"That code doesn't look right, please try again" is the message that keeps coming up when I enter the SMS code.
    I uninstalled the app on my phone last weekend as advised by the bank and have now tried to re-register the app on my phone a total of 15 times without success. I have an android device. 

When will this problem be sorted?
    Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us here.

I am very sorry to hear that you're having trouble re-registering on the app. For the best help, please contact our customer service team on 0818365365 or 0035314044000. One of my colleagues can certainly help with this. They are available from 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.

I hope this information helps.

Many thanks,
    Megan

The customer service team have so far not been able to resolve the IT issue at fault here.

I spoke to them yesterday and again today and have reinstalled the app twice now but to no avail.

The customer service team have so far not been able to resolve the IT issue at fault here.

I spoke to them yesterday and again today and have reinstalled the app twice now but to no avail.
    Hi,

Thanks for getting back to us here. 

Once the app is up to date and running on version 2.6.4 it should be operating as normal for you. If you continue having any difficulty, please contact our customer service team on 0818365365 or 0035314044000. One of my colleagues can investigate this further for you.

Thanks, 
    Megan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Rahq Doljana

Just wasted an hour just trying to check my balance. Received a message saying one more attempt to access my account would lead to it being blocked. Phone lines out of hours, emergency phone lines only dealing with a few specific issues. So no way to contact BOI to prevent them locking me out of my account. Had to resort to social media to get a solution, not from BOI, but from other customers suffering the same sh*t service. You suck donkey balls, BOI.

Hi,

Once the app is up to date and running on version 2.6.4 it should be operating as normal for you. If you continue having any difficulty, please contact our customer service team on 0818365365 or 0035314044000. One of my colleagues can investigate this further for you.

Thanks, 
    Megan
    I spoke to customer services on Thursday of last week, yesterday and again today, they are unable to solve the problem, I have the most up to date version of the app on my phone but it won't let me complete the registration process.

I have uninstalled and attempted to reinstall the app on my phone but I can't get the installation process to complete. 

Every time I enter the activation code which is sent from BOI I get a message saying "That code doesn't look right. Please try again." 

I have an android device.

There is an IT issue which the BOI software people are unable to resolve but that is no good to us who are left without online banking as a result. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Just wasted an hour just trying to check my balance. Received a message saying one more attempt to access my account would lead to it being blocked. Phone lines out of hours, emergency phone lines only dealing with a few specific issues. So no way to contact BOI to prevent them locking me out of my account. Had to resort to social media to get a solution, not from BOI, but from other customers suffering the same sh*t service. You suck donkey balls, BOI.
    Hi There,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today. We are sorry to hear that you feel this way. Our customer service team is available from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday. If you are experiencing difficulty with logging into your account have updated the mobile app to the latest version on 2.6.4 we would suggest that you contact our customer service team directly on 0818 365 365 and our colleagues here will be happy to help with this.

Thanks Jen

Hi,

Thanks, 
    Megan
    I spoke to customer services on Thursday of last week, yesterday and again today, they are unable to solve the problem, I have the most up to date version of the app on my phone but it won't let me complete the registration process.

I have uninstalled and attempted to reinstall the app on my phone but I can't get the installation process to complete. 

Every time I enter the activation code which is sent from BOI I get a message saying "That code doesn't look right. Please try again." 

I have an android device.

There is an IT issue which the BOI software people are unable to resolve but that is no good to us who are left without online banking as a result. 

Hi,

We appreciate you getting back to us here and we are sorry to hear that this has been your experience. Can we check with you what device are you currently using?

Thanks jen

Hi,

We appreciate you getting back to us here and we are sorry to hear that this has been your experience. Can we check with you what device are you currently using?

Thanks jen

Samsung Galaxy J3.

• Advertisement

Hi,

Thanks jen

Samsung Galaxy J3.
    Thanks for getting back to us here. Would you mind leaving this with us while we check this out with our support team. Please be assured that we will come back to you here.

Thanks Jen

Hi,

Thanks jen

Samsung Galaxy J3.
    Hi there,

Thanks for being so patient. A potential fix has been deployed, we would ask that you restart your device to activate this. 

I hope this helps.

Thanks Jen

Hi there,

Thanks for being so patient. A potential fix has been deployed, we would ask that you restart your device to activate this. 

I hope this helps.

Thanks Jen

Hi,

I did that and it's back working now.

Thanks.

Advertisement