Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lawn Cover/Protector

Options
  • 07-05-2021 9:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭

I'm thinking about having a (Covid 19 compliant) BBQ in my back garden. I'll be bringing a dining table and chairs into the back garden for people to sit on/at.

Does anyone know of protector I could put across the lawn for underneath the table and chairs? I'm not really bothered about the lawn (as its only in OK shape anyway) but its moreso to stop the furniture from digging into the ground.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,386 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

You could just put something flat and hard-wearing under the feet of the furniture, possibly attach it to the furniture itself?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭tigger123

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    You could just put something flat and hard-wearing under the feet of the furniture, possibly attach it to the furniture itself?

There'll be 6 chairs (at least) is the only thing, and then the table itself.

I think what I'm looking for is a straw large beach mat maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,386 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

tigger123 wrote: »
    There'll be 6 chairs (at least) is the only thing, and then the table itself.

I think what I'm looking for is a straw large beach mat maybe.

yea a broader surface would probably be best, the mat might work alright, would look well to

Advertisement