Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gameweek 35 Match Day thread - triple threat

1121314151618»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,424 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Finally topped the 100 after having several 90's throughout the year. PVA not playing was a blessing as I got Philips off the bench. Though going for Lacazette over DCL was a minor blemish. All else was good :D

Maybe I will play again next year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,079 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

98 (-8)

The hits failed as I brought in Henderson (4) and started him over Martinez (12), Ward got (6) over Dallas (9) and Zaha only got (4) over anyone.

14 (-8) instead of 21+

So close to the tonne also.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

I got 135 points on FH. My FH cheap as chips bench got 46 points Forster Williams Mitchell Smith rowe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,193 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Finished up on 122, very happy with that. Maguire injury was a bit of a killer but I was free hitting anyway so dont have to worry about him for the next gameweek.

Did any United player play all 3 games in the end?

Do you mean start all 3? Cos loads of them played all 3 but nobody started all 3 which was more or less expected.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,521 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

109 is a small red arrow to 3 points off the 100k OR.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,579 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Been awhile since I been round these parts, how ye all going?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,967 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

dsmythy wrote:
    109 is a small red arrow to 3 points off the 100k OR.
    They haven't updated that yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

110. Not really that happy with it, lots of disappointments in it, mount 2 points when I could have sold him, Mendy being benched second game and Watkins red card the main ones. Small red arrow and a lot of damage in money league.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Ros1234

KevIRL wrote: »

All good here Kev, who did ya triple captain the last few weeks?

Ros1234 wrote: »
    All good here Kev, who did ya triple captain the last few weeks?

Kane triple in 32 worked well. Chips working well this season I must say. Leaving points on the bench the new thing. Twice in last five GWs I've left 42 points on the bench

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,299 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

sheroman01 wrote: »
    Was there a clash between Mane and Klopp at the end of the game? I only half saw it so not sure what happened.

Mane refused to fist bump Klopp after the game. Disrespectful from Mane imo. Klopp stated nothing to worry about, It's fine in post match interview

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,736 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Xander10 wrote: »
    Mane social distancing from the goalscorer.

Word is that Salah and Mane are not on speaking terms and that one of them may be moved on in the Summer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,736 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

123 pts for my biggest return of the Season,Captain Bruno,Greenwood,TAA the main men,Schmeichel,Kane and Watkins the disappointments.
    After a very poor start to Season have gone from 1m to 350k ranking in last 8 GW’s so HEWT.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

167 (-4) on BB. Delighted with that. Having a shocker of a season but that was a fun gameweek. Takes me up to 261k which is the highest I've reached.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

136 with TC Fernandes.

Up from 11.6k to 6.6k :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,282 ✭✭✭COH

Some whopper scores here - fair play!

A modest 104 for me in the end sees red arrows, my forray into the top 10k was briefer than I had hoped. I dont remember the last time a triple digit score saw a drop in OR! Have 11 starters for this upcoming gameweek where closest rivals at present only seem to have 6/7 and I think the average is ~9 so hopefully push on from here and tie up the private leagues.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭claw

131 (-12) on bench boost, up 6k to 63k. Would have been 14 points better off if I had done no transfers and bench boosted. Still happy though. Team well set up for the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,586 ✭✭✭jaykay74

A best ever for me by about 50 or 60 points :D
    172 points with bench boost played. Took a -12 to get 4 in to make use of the BB. Still only moves me up to around 220k OR. Trent, Palace keeper, Zaha and Nacho were the 4 I got in so that worked out in the main.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,816 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

116 all out from WC, few disappointments but on we go.
    4th 100+ score of the season and highest yet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,722 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Did they give you a wildcard every week this season as well??? :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Oh the usual. A half decent start, followed by falling apart just after Christmas and attempting a late season rally, but filled with indifference :pac: how're you doing?

139 points this week with TC on Bruno and up to 355k is where I'm at after this week, and have the WC in play now

Cartman78 wrote: »
    Did they give you a wildcard every week this season as well??? :-)

Unfortunately not, altho this is the first time all season I haven't had a WC available to use. Used my first one GW16 and second one last week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,912 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

I am plodding nothing to boast about at all 500k ish
    But looks a long better than 1m plus.

500k ish is probably the below average mark for active teams I suppose.
    Seems very tight around that points mark.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

Advertisement