Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank of Ireland Switcher

Options
  • 07-05-2021 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭

Hi, 

I bought my house a number of years ago and received my mortgage from BoI. There was a 2% cash back offer at the time and I availed of that. 

I later switched to a different mortgage provider and am now with them. 

I am coming to the end of my fixed period with this new provider - if I was to switch back to BoI again, would I be able to avail of current cash back offers or would being a previous BoI customer exempt me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

mrmanire wrote: »
    Hi, 

I bought my house a number of years ago and received my mortgage from BoI. There was a 2% cash back offer at the time and I availed of that. 

I am coming to the end of my fixed period with this new provider - if I was to switch back to BoI again, would I be able to avail of current cash back offers or would being a previous BoI customer exempt me?
    Hi mrmanire,

Thanks for your post. 

We just need to check this for you and we'll get back to you here as soon as we have a response.

Thanks
    Tara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi, 

Thanks for your patience. We've checked this and you would get the cashback as it would be a new mortgage, provided the offer is still available at the time you apply.

Hope this helps. 

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭mrmanire

Hi, 

Thanks for your patience. We've checked this and you would get the cashback as it would be a new mortgage, provided the offer is still available at the time you apply.

Hope this helps. 

Thanks
    Tara
    Thanks Tara.

Advertisement