Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SIRO

Options
  • 07-05-2021 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭

SIRO completed ground works at my estate last week. anyone knows how long it will take the estate to show up on their website for connection availability.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 905 ✭✭✭m8

They are working in my estate for the last few weeks so hopefully we can avail of it soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Plenty of threads on SIRO already, try the search function.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭jusvi2001

ED E wrote: »
    Plenty of threads on SIRO already, try the search function.

I tried the search function but couldn't find anything specific to my query. Appreciate if you can provide any links .

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭jusvi2001

Just to update SIRO is showing as available in my estate. it took around 7 months to go live after completing the initial ground works. SIRO crew were working in the estate until last month.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 905 ✭✭✭m8

They seem to have finished ground works in my estate about 8 months ago but no updates yet :(

Advertisement