Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Women's Asics Kayano Gels 25/26/27 new size EU 41.5 UK 7.5 best place to buy

Options
  • 08-05-2021 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭

Running around in circles :) trying to buy a couple of NEW pairs of Women's Asics Kayano Gels 25/26/27 new size EU 41.5 UK 7.5

Used to be easy on Ebay but not many options now.

The outlet store had very little choice in that size - Tried @ € 140 the patiniums and they were FUGLY so returning by UPS collection on monday and noted that as soon as I processed the refund for 2 pairs.. the cost in the outlet dropped to € 120 per pair.. coincidence ?> either way annoying if just purchased.

Voucher codes do not seem to work..

Tried reatailers around the country with no joy..

US/JAP/Ger too expensive in shipping and possible VAT / Duty / Handling on US/JAp

Anyone suggest any options.?

Eddie

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,899 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Mod- moved bargain alerts - requests

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭eddie

whiterebel wrote: »
    Mod- moved bargain alerts - requests

Thanks - I would be happy just to find a decent stockist - I dont expect much price difference from the official rate.. and I have never seen REAL bargains on these..

Advertisement