Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Minitel

Options
  • 08-05-2021 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭

ITEM: French Minitel
    POST\COLLECTION: post prob around 10 /collection prefered
    PRICE: 20
    PAYMENT METHODS: cash paypal

I' going to regret selling these at some point , Ciderman syndrome.
    Again, got this in france years ago. The thing doesn't do much on it's own really. It's just a terminal. Although I hear there's some pages still active.

There's projects you can do with raspberry PI setups but I just haven't gone around to doing anything with it.

Still it's a cool looking piece of kit. Had it as a display item for a while but , room re-vamp so it's time to move it on :)

Collection prefered, prob could sell as the unit closes well on itself but I'd say it'll be an extra tenner for post just because of the weight

https://i.postimg.cc/ZK6WfHwt/20210508-135315.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Burzum

That is a nice little piece of History there.
    If you do not get any offers to collect I would happily take ot with postage.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,604 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

WTF Ollie?
    "Ciderman Syndrome"???

Come on!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭BGOllie

Burzum wrote: »
    That is a nice little piece of History there.
    If you do not get any offers to collect I would happily take ot with postage.

no worries, I should be able to post it easy enough i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Burzum

I'll take it so, I shall pm details.

cool , thanks

• Advertisement

and sent . you can close now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭California Dreamer

The only place I saw one of these was in use in Jurys Hotel in Ballsbridge around the early part of the 1990s. I don't think it lasted long.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement