Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are we excited yet?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭massdebater

Timmaay wrote: »
    What's the best staking rate on usdt, without having to convert it into another currency (and do the likes of yeild farming/algorithm trading)?

12% seems to be common.
    Start off rate of 12% with yield.app (10% USDT + 2% YLD tokens) up to potentially 20% as you earn more of their native YLD tokens and move up their tier system. Everything paid daily and you can take it out any time with no waiting period

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Cardano the only thing in green for me during this shítshow

ShaneU wrote: »
    Cardano the only thing in green for me during this shítshow

Treat it as a 10-15% off flash sale :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

Timmaay wrote: »
    What's the best staking rate on usdt, without having to convert it into another currency (and do the likes of yeild farming/algorithm trading)?

I think autofarm offers decent rates. You might have to split it between 2 or 3 stable coins for the best rate with autofarm. They have a usdt/busd pool for example

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

Have alerts set for 45K/43K/42K on BTC...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭BrandonBay86

250,000 Satoshis acquired at $47k.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,339 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

250,000 Satoshis acquired at $47k.

Like a quarter million of his original coins?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

Any opinions on Algorand?

And what about the privacy update for litecoin?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,316 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    Like a quarter million of his original coins?

He means 250k satoshi, as in the smallest divisible unit of a Bitcoin (one hundred millionth of a bitcoin).
    Basically he's saying he just bought 0.0025 BTC. or 100 euro of BTC.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

Mellor wrote: »
    He means 250k satoshi, as in the smallest divisible unit of a Bitcoin (one hundred millionth of a bitcoin).

Shhhhh. 250,000 satoshis sounds far more impressive. :pac:

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭FileNotFound

Is there a general drop going on right now?

All coins seems downward trajectory.

Wondering when be good to throw more money in?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,339 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Mellor wrote: »

Thanks pal! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭sparkletooth

Is there a general drop going on right now?

All coins seems downward trajectory.

Wondering when be good to throw more money in?

"Time in the market > Timing the market" - Someone on the internet

As long as you don't buy a stinker. DYOR

weemcd wrote: »
    Have alerts set for 45K/43K/42K on BTC...

Testing 46K right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

Musk is at it again with more btc fud tweets

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,498 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Irish_rat wrote: »

It's highly frustrating. We all thought that cryptocurrencies would offer a reprieve from what we are used to with monetary currencies and markets being manipulated by the elite. This whole sorry saga demonstrates that crypto isn't all that different. Worrying.

Of course his manipulative actions are also playing right into the hands of regulators who argue we need centralized digital currencies rather than crypto to prevent this sort of behaviour.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭bfa1509

Irish_rat wrote: »

It is beyond me how people like that clown of a man

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭patnor1011

I think I mentioned it. He is going full McAfee way. Few more tweets like this and one day nobody would notice what he has to say.
    He most likely sold his btc holdings and now he simply want to buy them back cheaper.

On a side note, if anyone is thinking about setting up revolut account they now offer 50 euro referral bonus which I gladly share with anyone who will sign up through my link.

weemcd wrote: »
    Testing 46K right now.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,498 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Looks like BTC is about to shoot below the early March low.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭HGVRHKYY

patnor1011 wrote: »
    I think I mentioned it. He is going full McAfee way. Few more tweets like this and one day nobody would notice what he has to say.
    He most likely sold his btc holdings and now he simply want to buy them back cheaper.

On a side note, if anyone is thinking about setting up revolut account they now offer 50 euro referral bonus which I gladly share with anyone who will sign up through my link.

Wouldn't be so sure about that happening so soon unfortunately, Musk has much more of a cult following than McAfee ever did or could, just look at the reactions from some lunatics under his tweets. You'd swear he was their God the way they'll defend anything he says

• Registered Users Posts: 10,905 ✭✭✭✭Bob24

HGVRHKYY wrote: »
    Wouldn't be so sure about that happening so soon unfortunately, Musk has much more of a cult following than McAfee ever did or could, just look at the reactions from some lunatics under his tweets. You'd swear he was their God the way they'll defend anything he says

Sadly I can’t disagree :-/ Honestly if would be better if those 2 had never gotten involved in crypto.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Dutchy

I have on several occasions questioned why I dollar cost averaged into bitcoin. Now that it's value is going down, I understand why. Let's face it - you either believe in crypto / bitcoin or you don't. Will these Musk tweets matter in 5 to 10 years time? Looking back, these times are opportunities to stack wholesale stats. So its not f*ck Elon. It'll be nice one, Musk.

Musk is terrible in so many ways. He doesn't give a damn about his shareholders, never mind his fans.

Can you imagine any responsible CEO deliberately making statements that he knows will devalue his company's, i.e. his shareholder's, assets?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Looks like BTC is about to shoot below the early March low.

I hope it drops completely for a while. I might actually invest in some then. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,935 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Musk is terrible in so many ways. He doesn't give a damn about his shareholders, never mind his fans.

Can you imagine any responsible CEO deliberately making statements that he knows will devalue his company's, i.e. his shareholder's, assets?
    He's probably already dumped:

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1394001894809427971

Thargor wrote: »

Absolute certainty. And he'll buy back once he's shilled DOGE for another while...

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭HGVRHKYY

Bob24 wrote: »
    Sadly I can’t disagree :-/ Honestly if would be better if those 2 had never gotten involved in crypto.

Think it was someone on this forum recently talking about how they reckon he's trying to elbow his way in to take over doge and claim ownership of it, so he can then asset himself as 'conquering' yet another sector, I totally agree. Wouldn't surprise me at all if that's his aim with all of this, guy's a total snake and I bet it sickens him to see the likes of Vitalik standing out as the household names and considered the real founders of crypto in general

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭bfa1509

If it doesn't show some sign of bottoming out overnight then I'll be worried what the Monday market will bring...

• Advertisement

The very fact that Musk can do so much damage surely undermines the store of value argument? How could any institution justify investing in something that Musk could devalue with casual ease?

I have only just begun gambling with crypto (DCA small amounts) so it probably suits me for it to go down a bit, but still.

Advertisement