Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are we excited yet?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,409 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Mining stock prices are crumbling. Fallout from etf announcement?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

For bitcoin the halving per year gets smaller (by half 😅 )and smaller so eventually the cycle will end. What will replace it I don't know.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭Potatoeman

They pumped before the ETF so could just be a correction or reallocation to ETFs. Also some are better prepared for the halving and have better rigs. There are also some with high debt on their books. There has been talk of a number of them failing after the halving too as they are no longer competitive.

Edit: Ordinals on Bitcoin made mining more profitable, it may have saved a few of them going under temporarily too.

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭erlichbachman

There are only a few conditions under which you should sell your Bitcoin, listen carefully

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭dirk_dangler

usually about 9pm sunday night we get a pump as asia wakes up, better to buy Sunday IMO

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,938 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

"If you are selling it you need to be buying a yacht or .. <insert gooblydegook>"

Stop tuning into these cranks, they don't want other people to sell whatever asset they are in because they want to greedily maintain or boost the value of their own holdings, which they have no problem flogging whenever it suits them. All done under the other grift of "we all get rich together" spiel.

If you want to sell BTC and take profits, do it however and whenever you please. Likewise if you want to hold onto it, fine.

Ben "it could go up it could go down" Cowen LOL

Sweden and Netherlands tell public to get ready for war with big bad Russia

Norway gearing up for war with big bad Russia

Poland Gov throwing opposition politicians in jail

German Gov want to ban anti war political party for getting too popular

Israel cleansing the Gaza strip and making eyes at Lebanon

UK/USA bomb Yemen

Unmitigated illegal immigration into Europe/USA, possibly even encouraged by our politicians

Russia under "crippling sanctions" grows to be Europe's largest economy surpassing Germany who's manufacturing base has collapsed

Levels of money printing in the west so vast its hard to get your head around the numbers

Yeah, looks like the great and good have decided War is the solution to their problems, they going to have a pop at Russia 100%, in their thinking they will win and plunder Russia to pay for the money printing, but the idiots in charge have a pre nuclear weapons mindset.

Other than that it's shaping up to be a good year for crypto.😁

July 28- THERE ARE 1836 PROJECTS AND 2153 INTEGRATIONS IN THE CHAINLINK ECOSYSTEM,

September 17- THERE ARE 1871 PROJECTS AND 2184 INTEGRATIONS IN THE CHAINLINK ECOSYSTEM

November 3 -THERE ARE 1946 PROJECTS AND 2309 INTEGRATIONS IN THE CHAINLINK ECOSYSTEM

December 8 - THERE ARE 2002 PROJECTS AND 2388 INTEGRATIONS IN THE CHAINLINK ECOSYSTEM

Today - THERE ARE 2017 PROJECTS AND 2413 INTEGRATIONS IN THE CHAINLINK ECOSYSTEM

$LINK trading at $14.85 and Grayscale Chainlink Trust GLNK is $70 ...........was at $87 Monday!!!

I reckon its safe to say someone has insider info and is frontrunning it, $LINK was $13 Monday!!!!

$87/$13=6.69 someone is willing to pay 6.69 times the actual price of $LINK to get a GLNK share that is 0.93067075 of a $LINK and they are paying a MANAGEMENT FEE of 2.50% as well!!!!

BTC ETF done

ETH ETF incoming

LINK ETF next??

Something is going on, why pay a 6x premium for a $LINK ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,938 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

I'm not sure if this is sarcasm, or just a strange understanding of recent events. I'll give the benefit of the doubt, but in the meantime just to clear up a few points (not sure how many of these are related to crypto, but anyway)

Sweden and Netherlands tell public to get ready for war with big bad Russia

Norway gearing up for war with big bad Russia

None of this is happening. Two military heads in Sweden warned about possible war, sparking some public alarm over there, it's a nothing burger.

New government in Poland is more left and considered less populist than the previous. They are in the process of unpicking a lot of shenanigans that have gone on for 8 years. Two ex law-makers were arrested related to charges from the late 2000's.

German Gov want to ban anti war political party for getting too popular

The far right in Germany have been caught associating with a more extreme party who want to deport foreigners. Due to their past, there's laws in Germany about that and they can dissolve parties that go in that direction, so there's discussion in that regard

Russia under "crippling sanctions" grows to be Europe's largest economy surpassing Germany who's manufacturing base has collapsed

Russia is not Europe's largest economy, it has a GDP the size of Italy's. It's recovering from it's 2022 dip faster than anticipated.

they going to have a pop at Russia 100%, in their thinking they will win and plunder Russia to pay for the money printing

No indication anyone is going to "invade" Russia now or the in the future.

Not sure what this has to do with crypto, but economically it's predicted to be another "side-ways" year, not great, not terrible. Not sure what impact that will have on crypto.

• Advertisement

You must be mistaken dohn, it’s not like dirk to get carried away with himself

Seriously dirk, you gonna hold it against them for some minor inaccuracies in their books 20 years ago, cmon now

Swedish Civil Defence Minister Carl-Oskar Bohlin and Military Commander-in-Chief Gen Micael Byden issued war warnings

Correction not Norway, it was Finland

Poland jails politicians , that's not in dispute

Germany Gov want to ban a so called far right political party with 25% public support that is anti war, Democracy in action!

EU manufacturing is basically gone never to return, we are paying over the odd for OIL/GAS, its a slow decline from here on

As for money printing, EU/USA/UK/Canada/Japan....basically the entire so called west has lost the plot, inflation is running wild, we can see that with our own eyes and as history has show the solution to this is go to war and plunder the nation you defeat, well only problem is the few nations with anything left to plunder are either in the BRICS or aligned with them/under their protection.

USA cut of Japans oil and forced them to attack, do you think China will stand by and allow the west to attack Iran/Venezuela and cut China off from oil?

So looks to me the great and the good of the west have decided in for a penny in for a pound and will go all in on Russia, try and get the vast resources that can clear the mountain of debt they have printed up, or maybe just get a large scale war going , knowing its unwinnable but use it as an excuse for why our economies are crashing, drag it out for a year, get a peace deal, followed by a great reset.

"We are all poor now because of the Russians and THEIR war", (blame them and not our money printing), something to that effect and if Covid has taught us anything the the majority of the public will go along with the official line.

What has all this to do with crypto? Everything

Dollar, Euro and Pound are screwed due to printing, now they cant admit their policies has failed and put us all in the poor house, as these politicians would be hung by the public from street lights, so they need a big bad to blame on the collapse, that will be Russia.

We are getting a conflict with Russian one way or the other, lets hope its not total war, just enough for them to blame Russia for the collapse of the economy and the following Reset and transition to CBDC.

Crypto will be a part of future CBDC's which ones is the question.

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Norrie Rugger Head

@dirk_dangler

Would you stop. They were illegally pardoned and the judiciary have said this. They can be pardoned again by Duda, should he so please

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Norrie Rugger Head

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

• Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Bobson Dugnutt

I love the whole cryptocurrency, conspiracy theory, US style libertarian bollocks, shïtcoin fanboy stuff.

Keep it coming.

Not sure how this bothers anyone, it’s the stuff ye don’t hear that ye need to worry about pal, the stuff that’s not talked about.

An when ye say shitcoin, ye don’t mean Bitcoin, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,409 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

That's enough internet for the day.

Some fresh air required.

As predicted, Gensler will continue his fight, he needs to go

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭maninasia

• Registered Users Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭maninasia

How's eth lend these days 😉. I recognize your username from the Telegram.

I did make a tidy profit on my investment back then.

Crypto story : At one crazy early stage I was all in on LEND and owned 1 million LEND because I wanted to be a LEND millionaire and be a crypto whale. I said I could never be a eth whale but at least I could be a whale in some coin . What an eejit. It was 1% of the total supply at the time. Fortunately I snapped out of it and traded most of it but made good profit lon the remainder. Yes I would have made a much bigger fortune later but the risk was ridiculously massive

For folks who don't know LEND later became AAVE.

You don’t need to worry about conspiracies. TLDR: economic uncertainty is bad for crypto.

Argentina president Milei cutting red tape left right and center, he is only in power a few weeks

Internal air fares fallen from $250 to $50 a flight

Deregulated the housing market and supply of rental units doubled and prices falling 20%

We all see USA/EU are on the path to rack and ruin due to idiotic policies, so I'm going to guess Milei has been given the opportunity to try radical policies to save Argentina, if they work we will see similar rolled out in USA/EU, if he fails we get war with Russia.

Either way we are getting CBDC's and some kind of automation to curb the excess of money printing on a whim by politicians, which crypto that will be involved is the question, I'm betting on Chainlink and ROSE.

It's what will be left standing after the dust has settled that is important, i think we can all agreed change is coming, you get a bag of one of the winners when all is said and done and you will be sitting pretty.

Shitcoins galore worth Millions and some even Billions, none have now or ever will have real world use, watch the following video 1:25 long and make up your own mind

What Larry wants will require Chainlink

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,163 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Wtf is happening in this thread? Came to find out what crypto is up to, not what the latest conspiracy theory is 🤣

Looking really likely that the motion to dismiss will be granted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,047 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

He's expressed quite disgusting ant-Ukrainian, pro Russian sympathies, so not likely.

Advertisement