Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are we excited yet?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,046 ✭✭✭Unearthly

The thread title needs to be changed to are we bored yet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 803 ✭✭✭Shamo

Unearthly wrote: »
    The thread title needs to be changed to are we bored yet

"Are we bored yet? But at least we can soon buy RTX graphics cards again at non-stupid prices"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 545 ✭✭✭dirk_dangler

cnocbui wrote: »
    Nope. It explains your motivation for schilling and how big your bag is but is not an expression of performance in terms of return - profit margin.

For instance, my crypto investing profit margin is currently a hypothetical 2,089%. So what's yours?

6,500% up with LINK today after all the last few months drama, a handsome return from initial 4 figure investment, portfolio is now 90+% LINK and ROSE, top 5% wallet holder of both, you do the math.
    When i started to read about the connection between LINK and ROSE i kept digging, the two leads Ari and Dawn have worked together many times, see "Ekiden: A platform for confidentiality-preserving, trustworthy, and performant smart contracts" and the Chainlink 2.0 white paper, they are cooking something up together, no doubt about it there is a collaboration between Chainlink and Oasis labs
    https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/9044356/authors#authors
    https://research.chain.link/whitepaper-v2.pdf
    Once you accept that Chainlink is the only viable oracle solution the rest of the pieces fall into place, if you are using smart contracts you will be using LINK, check out their twitter, https://twitter.com/chainlink daily announcements of integrations into other projects, it is everywhere running behind the scenes as has been show here when certain posters tried to say it was not. https://medium.com/chiliz/chiliz-integrates-with-chainlink-to-mint-nfts-in-real-time-a7bdb78349ff

Just announced today by Oasis Labs, as you can see on the road map "confidential smart contracts" this will be huge, at the moment every transaction is publicly viewable on blockchain, ROSE will make the contents of these transactions private, that means we will see enterprise adoption.
    https://medium.com/oasis-protocol-project/introducing-the-cipher-paratime-a88bd8c01071

Since this thread is about excitement, well im super excited, all i know is im poised to make mega gains in the coming months and years, all i have tried to do is open the eyes of posters to LINK and ROSE, no doubt in my mind that if you DYOR you will see i have posted no BS, everything is online and you will come to the same conclusion.

Remember that JPM and GoldmanSachs are saying publicly to buy ETH its a good investment, well its proven many times, do the opposite of what they say and you will be alright
    I will go out on a limb here and say ETH will lose market cap to LINK and ROSE in the next few years, LINK with DON's will do what ETH is stuck in development hell trying to implement, ROSE adopted by enterprise for its privacy and that will be a a wrap.

I am amused by your thoughts on shilling, remove that idea from you head and forget about shilling around boards, it is simply too small to have any influence on price action up or down, its delusional to say the least to believe that anyone posting here can move the market by getting boards to buy or sell.

Why all the bickering and pissing competitions? No one forces you to buy a token or coin.

100% agree, the tribalism around here is sad, at the end of the day we want to make profits
    All im trying to do is share the info that has been passed on to me, i then DYOR and seen it was all good, now i have posted said info here and all i see mostly negativity from certain posters, who are unable to refute what was posted and when they have tried they have been show up as wrong.

I understand a lot of posters are on the ADA,XRP and THETA train but are unwilling to hear any criticism no matter how much facts are presented to back it up. You are setting your self up for a fall, if you want to make it you should not just read pro comments but seek out the anti ones as well.
    If anyone has some anti info on LINK or ROSE i would be very interested in seeing it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,601 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

@dirk_dangler everything you are doing is the epitome of shilling

• Advertisement

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Yes but let me just tell you the amazing things that are going to happen to this coin I also happen to own..

Yes , you have hit nail on head.
    The usual standard of recommendation around her is "Buy ABC, thank me later" zero info given as to why you should buy
    I acquired info on LINK & ROSE and shared said info here, everything i posted can be easily verified with some research, in fact a few posters have tried to refute it and have been shot down in flames.
    Unlike the ADA,XRP & THETA holders all critical posts are welcome so i can shoot them down, so have at it.
    As it is further along you should be DYOR research on Chainlink and see i posted zero BS, once you accept that Chainlink is going to be huge, you just have to DYOR and see that their is a collaboration between them and ROSE, once you establish that, back up the truck and buy with both hands.
    Microsoft already working with Chainlink but look who else is....
    ms-oasis.jpg

fritzelly wrote: »

You have to take a step back and see the bigger picture.
    Pointless to shill to boards, too small to move the market to think otherwise is idiotic.
    You are confusing the sharing of solid gold info with an attempt to pump a šhitcoin on pancakeswap, LINK and ROSE are no šhitcoins, take the info i posted as a start point and DYOR you will see that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

His posts look like a copy and paste from 4chan.

Irish_rat wrote: »

Yes, pointed it out before

Care to share your research on how THETA will succeed where MS Mixer failed?

I hope you all take what i posted as a start point for DYOR, i have done all i can to shine a little light into your crypto darkness of ADA,XRP and THETA.
    My work is done, its up to you now, but don't say you where not aware of LINK & ROSE when the inevitable happens.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 47 SkyRevNet

That doesn't make any sense. What's the point in "shilling" on boards. The crypto forums have a tiny audience in the grand scheme of things. If what you are saying is true, he'd be far better off investing his time "shilling" on reddit or on some whatsapp/telegram group.

SkyRevNet wrote: »
    That doesn't make any sense. What's the point in "shilling" on boards. The crypto forums have a tiny audience in the grand scheme of things. If what you are saying is true, he'd be far better off investing his time "shilling" on reddit or on some whatsapp/telegram group.

Shilling, spamming - call it what you want - every post is link/rose this and that

Shilling doesn't necessarily mean you go for the highest view count on one particular forum

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭bfa1509

Ethereum going for a jog in the evening sun. up 10% in the last 2hrs

Edit: Looks like EIP 1559 activities may be happening in the background:

https://coingape.com/ethereum-eth-on-chain-data-suggests-eip-1559-upgrade-is-in-play/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

Whilst I dont doubt its shilling I still think Dirk does a bit more than most to put across reasons why he is picking the coins he's advocating for. The breadcrumbs talk and follow the trail is tiresome though. Just spell it out my man. No need for the amateur dramatics

I think I might buy some ROSE. I've heard good things.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭pioneerpro

I acquired info on LINK & ROSE and shared said info here, everything i posted can be easily verified with some research, in fact a few posters have tried to refute it and have been shot down in flames.

Ah yeah - the Chainlink/SWIFT partnership that doesn't exist, or the GoogleCloud/Chainlink partnership that doesn't exist, or the Facebook/ROSE partnership that doesn't exist (although at least you didn't double down on this one after irresponsibly pumping the rumour).

It's one thing being wrong, it's another being an incredibly salty ****er about it.
    portfolio is now 90+% LINK and ROSE, top 5% wallet holder of both, you do the math.

Christ. This explains a lot.
    I will go out on a limb here and say ETH will lose market cap to LINK and ROSE in the next few years, LINK with DON's will do what ETH is stuck in development hell trying to implement, ROSE adopted by enterprise for its privacy and that will be a a wrap.

I will go out on a limb here and say that you're over your head in a domain you understand just about enough to copy and paste marketing materials for. And unfortunately, the people you're copying and pasting from just aren't that smart.

Even if there was credibility in what you were saying, the insane way you make your arguments, the condescending 'join the dots' arrogant doublespeak, and the lack of ability to take on anything perceived as criticism or dialogue, means you've permanently failed here at the two things that seem to mean most to you - earning peoples respect for your technical knowledge, and convincing people of your arguments for your bags.

Unfortunately you've now guaranteed that will never happen.

So what's left?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

seannash wrote: »
    Whilst I dont doubt its shilling I still think Dirk does a bit more than most to put across reasons why he is picking the coins he's advocating for. The breadcrumbs talk and follow the trail is tiresome though. Just spell it out my man. No need for the amateur dramatics

If he loves Rose and link so much he should just create his own thread. Instead he is ruining this one and other crypto threads like Theta, Xrp etc

NCR doing the big moves in recent weeks. Serious momentum since the previous FiServ deal.

https://news.bitcoin.com/ncr-bitcoin-trading-650-us-banks-24-million-customers/

The guys who made €5 million off the back of Bunsen are now putting in 100s of Bitcoin/Crypto ATMs around Dublin atm FWIW.

pioneerpro wrote: »
    NCR doing the big moves in recent weeks. Serious momentum since the previous FiServ deal.

https://news.bitcoin.com/ncr-bitcoin-trading-650-us-banks-24-million-customers/

The guys who made €5 million off the back of Bunsen are now putting in 100s of Bitcoin/Crypto ATMs around Dublin atm FWIW.

Link?

No, they aren't.

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

No, they aren't.

:rolleyes:

Rolleyes yourself you arrogant clown.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/inside-track-john-daniel-gleeson-boinnex-bitcoin-cash-machines-cryptocurrency-sqzvttq9t

Next argument will be that Finn and Tom aren't John and Daniel. But I ain't going to waste my breath with that one, as you'd need an awareness of the family and their finances historically - and that's something I won't be going into on Boards.ie with Dermot still alive :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭FFVII

Rolleyes yourself you arrogant clown.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/inside-track-john-daniel-gleeson-boinnex-bitcoin-cash-machines-cryptocurrency-sqzvttq9t

Next argument will be that Finn and Tom aren't John and Daniel. But I ain't going to waste my breath with that one, as you'd need an awareness of the family and their finances historically - and that's something I won't be going into on Boards.ie with Dermot still alive :D

Any chance you could paste that article? It's behind a paywall

Any chance you could paste that article? It's behind a paywall

https://archive.ph/FRwbp

• Registered Users Posts: 965 ✭✭✭SnuggyBear

Do you need a pc to use a hardware wallet?

seannash wrote: »

Thank you, i do try to put some reasons as to why LINK & ROSE will succeed, i shall take on your criticism and do better.

Ah yeah - the Chainlink/SWIFT partnership that doesn't exist, or the GoogleCloud/Chainlink partnership that doesn't exist, or the Facebook/ROSE partnership that doesn't exist (although at least you didn't double down on this one after irresponsibly pumping the rumour).

...convincing people of your arguments for your bags.

Unfortunately you've now guaranteed that will never happen.

So what's left?
    I appreciate your response, sadly it would seem no amount of "proof" will be good enough for you, you have made your feeling known on the two, but you will be welcome aboard when you are finally able to accept it.
    Chainlink/SWIFT & Chainlink/Google are very real and Facebook/ROSE is also, i expect that the DIEM rollout will show that.

If he loves Rose and link so much he should just create his own thread. Instead he is ruining this one and other crypto threads like Theta, Xrp etc

Good idea, just did.
    Now if you would be so kind as to share your research on how THETA will succeed where Microsoft Mixer failed i will pick up a bag of THETA, i sure im not the only one interested, spill the beans.

Good idea, just did.
    Now if you would be so kind as to share your research on how THETA will succeed where Microsoft Mixer failed i will pick up a bag of THETA, i sure im not the only one interested, spill the beans.

Mixer was directly competing with twitch. Whereas theta is not strictly a streaming service like twitch but more like YouTube.

• Advertisement

Mixer was directly competing with twitch. Whereas theta is not strictly a streaming service like twitch but more like YouTube.

Thanks for the reply, but when do we see the resident experts research on the matter?

Your reason is like saying the challenge of beating Twitch was too easy, so they are picking a fight with the 600lb Gorilla that is Youtube.

Like not finding the game of golf difficult enough, so as a right handed person you play the game left handed.......with children's clubs too short for you.

Advertisement