Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Got a confirmed vaccine appointment - Post your age and appointment date

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Stickmam

HereinBray wrote: »
    Age 54

Registered May 5th

Scheduled Vaccine 19th May

No text - checked the site. Updated in the past couple of hours.

Advised that it's Pfizer - but I'm guessing it will be changed.

Living in Bray? Where are you getting your vaccine? Nothing here yet. Same age in Bray.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Leinsterblue

axe2grind wrote: »
    Age 52
    Registered 11th May.
    Text notification on 16h May for Pfizer vaccine on 18th (today) in Greystones.

Got text yesterday informing that I may be offered AstraZeneca.

At the centre I was offered choice of AstraZeneca today or come back in 2 to 5 days for Pfizer. I asked about jab intervals. 12 to 16 weeks for AstraZeneca, 4 weeks for Pfizer.
    I am now awaiting text with new appointment in next few days.

i did the exact same in greystones, they said within next two days so fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭stephenjmcd

How do you check the portal please? We would have the same details approx as you

Link below if you already have an account set up, log in and it'll say awaiting appointment or scheduled etc

https://vaccine3.hse.ie/s/login/

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭HereinBray

Stickmam wrote: »
    Living in Bray? Where are you getting your vaccine? Nothing here yet. Same age in Bray.

Yep - living in Bray. Vaccination in Shoreline, Greystones.

Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 WeepingAngels

Date of Registration: 10th May

Texts/Emails received: None
    Checked the portal: Today 18th May
    Vaccination appointment for: 21th May

Vaccine: Moderna

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Peckham

If people turning down AZ vaccine in Greystones today, then what do they do with the excess? Is it worth someone in their 30s going to Shoreline at the end of the day and chancing their arm (pun intended)?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,367 ✭✭✭JimmyVik

Peckham wrote: »
    If people turning down AZ vaccine in Greystones today, then what do they do with the excess? Is it worth someone in their 30s going to Shoreline at the end of the day and chancing their arm (pun intended)?

Not if you are a teacher :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Southeasterly

Has anyone got an appointment in Enniscorthy? If so what age are they doing and what vaccine?
    Would be great to hear that they are progressing as I have heard locally of delays.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

Do they really have excess vaccines in Greystones?

Rasmus wrote: »
    Do they really have excess vaccines in Greystones?

No they don't

They've enough to cover their appointments today

You can't just arrive up even if there were spares, local GPs etc would all be called

• Advertisement

Peckham wrote: »

No, your age alone prevents you from being offered AZ.

Greystones is now giving out pfizer again
    Neighbour got it at 430
    People previous got Astra

• Registered Users Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭Rebelbrowser

Date of Registration: 10th May

Texts/Emails received: None
    Checked the portal: Today 18th May
    Vaccination appointment for: 21th May

Vaccine: Moderna

Do you mind me asking, how do you check the portal? Asking for a 50 something relative who can't see how you do this....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,449 ✭✭✭corkie

Do you mind me asking, how do you check the portal? Asking for a 50 something relative who can't see how you do this....

Asked and answered. Think you may need to have use the portal to book it in the first place instead of calling?
    Link below if you already have an account set up, log in and it'll say awaiting appointment or scheduled etc

https://vaccine3.hse.ie/s/login/

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Go here
    https://vaccine3.hse.ie/s/login/ and enter the details.
    Then there's a code via text , you enter that and you're in. It's a bit like the login process for MyWelfare.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 APMom

Thank you to the person who said to keep checking the portal, wouldn't have known about my appointment otherwise.

Age 53,
    Registered 10th May
    No text, last check of portal at 16.45 today and my appt is there for Aviva Thursday.

APMom wrote: »
    Thank you to the person who said to keep checking the portal, wouldn't have known about my appointment otherwise.

Age 53,
    Registered 10th May
    No text, last check of portal at 16.45 today and my appt is there for Aviva Thursday.

Same, my relative just checked and had an appointment for Thursday unbeknownst to her

Same, my relative just checked and had an appointment for Thursday unbeknownst to her

Chances are the texts will follow this evening

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭carveone

Flying Fox wrote: »
    It shouldn't make that much of a difference. 40s are supposed to be offered an mRNA vaccine, they can only be offered AZ or J&J if nothing else is available. Given that we have a steady supply of Pfizer, this shouldn't be a major issue.

The HSE can't actively choose to target the 40s with AZ and J&J.

Interesting. Even if one was paying attention (which I wasn't any more), you might not know what the 40s are supposed to be getting. Or not getting. I didn't know anything about when you were considered vaccination (someone else posted that).

I wonder what I'll get given that I'm 49 (but 4 weeks away from 50 :eek: ). I was assuming I'd be grouped with 50 and above and get AZ or J&J. It's probably not that strict.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 APMom

So my text just arrived.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭sean72

Anyone at what time the portal changes to the new age each day. I’m 49 and was hoping to get in as early as I can.

sean72 wrote: »
    Anyone at what time the portal changes to the new age each day. I’m 49 and was hoping to get in as early as I can.

Midnight I think but it really doesn't matter if you register tomorrow morning or tomorrow evening. It's all the same

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭murphyme2010

Age 52
    Registered 9th May Dundrum - Dublin
    First jab (Az) in Aviva on Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭draoicht

Date of Registration: 9th May

Texts/Emails received: Text 18th May
    Vaccination appointment for: 21st May, Croke Park

Vaccine: Johnson and Johnson (Janssen)

Chances are the texts will follow this evening

Did indeed in fairness

• Registered Users Posts: 21,913 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Age 52
    Registered May 12th,
    Appointment May 24th,
    MVC Portlaoise.
    Pfizer.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 carneal

age 54..registered friday evening ,got the text saturday ,,pfizer jab this morning @ aviva. great set up if only people would arrive at their designated {heard loads saying they were there early}time there would be hardly any queue ..got there at 10.47 for 10.55 jab didnt get it till 12.05..

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭return guide

54 registered 9th May text yesterday Pfizer on the 20th in the Helix

Wife 54 registered same day an hour later text today Janssen on the 21st in the Helix.

Anybody any ideas how the waiting times at the Helix ?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

54 registered 9th May text yesterday Pfizer on the 20th in the Helix

Wife 54 registered same day an hour later text today Janssen on the 21st in the Helix.

Anybody any ideas how the waiting times at the Helix ?
    Know someone who was in and out in 25 minutes yesterday morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Big Wex fan

Stickmam wrote: »

Same here, just checked portal to see if there just saying awaiting appointment 1. Greystones seems slower than other centres maybe because Arklow never opened up and they're doing north Wexford as well.

Advertisement