Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Got a confirmed vaccine appointment - Post your age and appointment date

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Jim_Hodge wrote: »
    Any second shot AZ being scheduled anywhere?

Loads in Citywest today I believe

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭TheDoctor

s1r3n wrote: »
    Reg: June 19th
    Appointment 1: June 29th
    Pfizer
    Gorey

New leader in the clubhouse

• Registered Users Posts: 47 An tAlbanach

Appointment 1: June 24th
    Moderna
    WIT Arena Waterford

Requested new appointment day

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

Reg: June 2nd
    Appointment 1: June 25th
    Pfizer
    Greystones

• Registered Users Posts: 7,384 ✭✭✭prunudo

Spook80 wrote: »
    Age 41
    Reg: June 6th
    No text yet but on website: Dose 1 scheduled for June 25th
    Pfizer
    Shoreline greystones

Same as, except registered on the 2th. Partner is the same also, again no text just up on the portal.

Whats the current advice re. giving the consent on the portal, do it online or at the vaccination centre. After waiting 3 weeks for vaccine don't want to be back to square one if there's an issue with the programming.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭stephenjmcd

prunudo wrote: »
    Same as, except registered on the 2th. Partner is the same also, again no text just up on the portal.

Whats the current advice re. giving the consent on the portal, do it online or at the vaccination centre. After waiting 3 weeks for vaccine don't want to be back to square one if there's an issue with the programming.

Don't bother filling it in online. It'll all be asked again when you arrive anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 10,686 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

I did it online and they still went through it at the MVC.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭Spook80

I gave consent and answered the questions. Not sure whether that was right or wrong according to some but if somethings gonna be messed up I’d rather it be after following what it says to do.
    We’ve an appointment in Beaumont Friday 10am for my son so was considering rescheduling vaccine but just gonna see how we get on and hopefully get back on time.

Many thanks. Txt just arrived for other half so:

Age 51
    2nd Pfizer
    Helix
    Text on 28th day since 1st Jab
    Appointment Sunday 27th (33 day interval)

Not at all- delighted to help someone where others have helped me on this thread. Best of luck and hope all goes well. I'm Day 34 for 2nd Jab.

TheDoctor wrote: »
    New leader in the clubhouse

Practically a child :D

• Advertisement

Jim_Hodge wrote: »
    Any second shot AZ being scheduled anywhere?

Friday Punchestown i've heard is AZ day- but how many and whether first or 2nd dose no idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭FastFullBack

Reg: June 5th
    Appointment 1: June 22nd (had it today)
    Pfizer
    Clonakilty.

Wife 35 has an appointment for 25th.

Appointment 1: June 29th
    Pfizer
    Gorey

Kilanerin Community Centre is about 7kms north west of Gorey
    Its not in or anywhere near the town
    What area are you in to be sent there out of curiosity ? its only just opened its supposed to serve south wicklow and those in North wexford previously going to Greystones and Enniscorthy
    They have 10 bays and expect to do 1200 a day

• Registered Users Posts: 9,723 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

F' Me.

35 y.o.s with appointments for this Friday while 42 and 43 year olds are still waiting for appointments in citywest.

Is it just me or have all the people on here defending the rollout and telling concerned 40-43 years in the citywest catchment area to pipe down aren't so audible any more?

F' Me.

35 y.o.s with appointments for this Friday while 42 and 43 year olds are still waiting for appointments in citywest.

Is it just me or have all the people on here defending the rollout and telling concerned 40-43 years in the citywest catchment area to pipe down aren't so audible any more?

The reason that vaccination centre is doing 36 Yr olds next week is because its new and has no 2nd astrazenica jabs to do
    Plus most of its catchment to now has been going to Greystones, one of the best run Mvc's in the country which was running out of 40 Yr olds

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭spockety

F' Me.

No I'm still here and happy to be audible 😁

No point getting riled up about it, it's completely outside our control. I trust there's a good reason for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 s1r3n

Kilanerin Community Centre is about 7kms north west of Gorey
    Its not in or anywhere near the town
    What area are you in to be sent there out of curiosity ? its only just opened its supposed to serve south wicklow and those in North wexford previously going to Greystones and Enniscorthy
    They have 10 bays and expect to do 1200 a day

Yes, it's in Kilanerin Community Centre.

I'm in the Oulart area, technically I'm classed as Gorey but actually live nearer to Enniscorthy

F' Me.

Feic 40 year olds- Get in line youngster- there's still 50's waiting on their second jab!!! - go listen to the Spice Girls or something and bide your time :P

F' Me.

My 39 year old brother who applied at the same time and works in retail wasn't impressed either, no sign of an appointment for him yet.
    I wasn't expecting an appointment for weeks!

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭sunshinew

42, Dublin south, still waiting on appt. 41 year old friend just got called by his GP for next week. All 40-41 year old friends in Wicklow/Galway have got their jabs....not just appts.

• Advertisement

My 39 year old brother who applied at the same time and works in retail wasn't impressed either, no sign of an appointment for him yet.

Probably in the queue for Enniscorthy, your batch went to kilanerin

If it's more than 21 days contact the help line and have it escalated
    Also beforehand if you haven't done so, check the portal as the evidence here is some texts do not go through

• Registered Users Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭harr

Friday Punchestown i've heard is AZ day- but how many and whether first or 2nd dose no idea.

I think punchestown is all 2nd dose AZ on Friday seems to be big numbers scheduled

If it's more than 21 days contact the help line and have it escalated
    Also beforehand if you haven't done so, check the portal as the evidence here is some texts do not go through

Website can update by a few hours before text received- happened for me today, by about 3 hour difference (website V's 3 hours later text). I won't be contributing much anymore on this thread so can i ask people to re-quote this advice over coming weeks to ensure people get earliest notice of their appointment date. I know for some people, especially those as carers to others etc, may find this time-critical information useful.

Citywest seems to be nothing but second doses for the next few days. Would be good if they could do a block of first doses after that and catch up to everywhere else.

Anyone know how Fairyhouse is going?

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Relax brah

Got my first jab yesterday - Moderna.

32 years of age. Referred by Haematology Consultant in St. James’s who treated me when I was in my teens.

Was a pleasant surprise, got the call on Friday. Vaccined on Monday

Yes, it's in Kilanerin Community Centre.

I'm in the Oulart area, technically I'm classed as Gorey but actually live nearer to Enniscorthy

Aha! Pound to a penny your older brother was allocated to Enniscorthy or possibly carlow
    You were lucky
    It augers well for gorey and Arklow people that kilanerin is off to such a flying start
    Again that is because they have no 2nd dose yet
    I know so far Arklow 2nd doses are being sent back to Greystones
    They are way closer to kilanerin than you are down in oulart

• Registered Users Posts: 28,947 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Two friends 37 & 38 registered Monday. One (38) was offered an appointment on Wednesday, and he had to turn it down to a hospital appointment. 37 yo offered an appointment Thursday. 38 yo got another appointment for Thursday but had to turn it down again as it's a two day hospital appointment.

They really seem to be getting through them here in Offaly

Aha! Pound to a penny your older brother was allocated to Enniscorthy or possibly carlow
    You were lucky
    It augers well for gorey and Arklow people that kilanerin is off to such a flying start
    Again that is because they have no 2nd dose yet
    I know so far Arklow 2nd doses are being sent back to Greystones
    They are way closer to kilanerin than you are down in oulart

39 year old friend from Wicklow Town got an appointment at Kilanerin too.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭spockety

https://twitter.com/chippus_currius/status/1407377086659149824

The replies to this from someone claiming to work in Citywest would seem to confirm what's suspected here, that is they are 100% on 2nd doses this week and not starting up 1st doses until next Monday.

Not sure why the HSE couldn't just release that info, it would reduce a lot of anxiety.

Advertisement