Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Got a confirmed vaccine appointment - Post your age and appointment date

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭thebiglad

garrett b wrote: »
    Anyone else having problems with the HSE vaccine portal? When I log into my account they say they have sent a text with a pin number to verify it's your account. But no text or pin today, tried several times. Worked fine yesterday.

Yes, having exact same problem

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭daretodream

Family member (Group 4 very high risk) had his 1st Moderna shot on 13 April at City West. Due his 2nd this coming Friday but no text....Neither his Consultant, vacination Centre or HSE any the wiser. Any advice for him or is it just sit tight and wait?

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Jane1012

Family member (Group 4 very high risk) had his 1st Moderna shot on 13 April at City West. Due his 2nd this coming Friday but no text....Neither his Consultant, vacination Centre or HSE any the wiser. Any advice for him or is it just sit tight and wait?

A few people on here seem to have just shown up 28 days later. Does he have his card with his original vaccine?

Jane1012 wrote: »
    A few people on here seem to have just shown up 28 days later. Does he have his card with his original vaccine?

Yes he has a card. Never thought of just turning up especially without a time...would he not just be sent home again? Worried also they'd not have Moderna but only specific vaccine for those called to appointments.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,055 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Last off topic post. It might amuse some. When I registered it told me how old I was. This is unusual and can't recall it happening before on other sites. Anyway it told me that I was 53. I nearly fell off the chair. I genuinely thought that I was 54. I've been floating on air since. Feels like they gave me an extra year of life! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 PCKN

babyboom wrote: »
    Getting frustrated here. I'm 51 in North County Dublin. All my friends both here and outside Dublin have been vaccinated except me. System seems to be a bit random.

they are only 57 at Croke Park centre - apparently its the longest waiting time as such a big area. Long Qs as well - was there yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Maybe call the HSE helpline? One poster did show up on the day at the same time for jab 2 and they seemed to be able to resolve that scenario.

Sleeper12 wrote: »
    Last off topic post. It might amuse some. When I registered it told me how old I was. This is unusual and can't recall it happening before on other sites. Anyway it told me that I was 53. I nearly fell off the chair. I genuinely thought that I was 54. I've been floating on air since. Feels like they gave me an extra year of life! :)
    It just means you can't count anymore! :D

is_that_so wrote: »
    Maybe call the HSE helpline? One poster did show up on the day at the same time for jab 2 and they seemed to be able to resolve that scenario.

Just off the phone from that HSE Helpline. All his details are with them and he'll be called in due course so its a matter of don't panic, won't be forgotten. Happy with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭Delta2113

52 - Friday May 21 - Aviva Stadium - Janssen - happy days!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 Bella3005

Date of Registration: 12th May

Texts/Emails received: no text, found appointment on portal
    Vaccination appointment for: 21st of May

Vaccine: Janssen in Aviva

I have requested a reschedule as I'm not happy with the vaccine.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Tweeter

53 - Wednesday May 19th - Aviva Stadium - Pfizer - delighted

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭axe2grind

Did you hear anything back ? Just rang hse helpline and according to their system I'm down as having not showed up for appointment yesterday despite the fact I was there and for over 2hrs. Said it could be a couple of weeks.. so why are the greystones vac centre misinforming and offering things they cant do ?
    Just got text, pfizer tomorrow morning.

(for everyone else, was supposed to get Pfizer in Greystones on Tues, but they only had AZ. They gave choice to take AZ or come back in 2 to 5 days for Pfizer)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭BraveDonut

BraveDonut wrote: »

Heard nothing. Nothing on the website.

I'm in Bray, so I would expect Aviva or Greystones.

It's pissing me off that I have not received an appointment. I don't care when it is but I would really like to have some acknowledgement from the system that my registration is being processed - especially when others are getting appointments around me.
    Next we'll see the updates from the 45-49's that start registering today

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

It's pissing me off that I have not received an appointment. I don't care when it is but I would really like to have some acknowledgement from the system that my registration is being processed -

If you log in and can see you are awaiting appointment 1 you are being processed.

Different areas will have different demographics, we may start seeing anomalies in some centres especially if people are rejecting the first vaccine offer. You will get called, if you can't see that your details in the portal then give the HSE a buzz.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭Delta2113

Bella3005 wrote: »
    Date of Registration: 12th May

Texts/Emails received: no text, found appointment on portal
    Vaccination appointment for: 21st of May

Vaccine: Janssen in Aviva

I have requested a reschedule as I'm not happy with the vaccine.

I logged in earlier to discover my appointment but just got my text message as well. Can't believe you rescheduled but it's a free Country.

Happiest text message I ever got.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Stickmam

It's pissing me off that I have not received an appointment. I don't care when it is but I would really like to have some acknowledgement from the system that my registration is being processed - especially when others are getting appointments around me.
    Next we'll see the updates from the 45-49's that start registering today

I think we will be called to the Aviva and this is why we haven’t heard yet. I would like to see how the appointments are worked out though because it doesn’t make sense if it’s being done by age that we haven’t been called yet when younger people have. So it must be by area and age.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Bella3005

Sleeper12 wrote: »
    The first thing to remember is that no one can force you to take a vaccine that you don't want. The answer from Leo is back to the end of the queue. What he didn't explain is that the queue is never longer than 3 weeks. So back to end of queue is 3 weeks or less

I rang the helpline last night & said I'm not comfortable with astrazeneca or Johnson & Johnson but I'm happy to go to end of the queue & how do I do that? Cancel altogether or what. Was told the end of the queue is no more that 3 weeks at any given time. They said reschedule the appointment & I'll get another one within 3 weeks. They said the vaccine offered may not change so quickly as what is offered is based on what is in stock at the moment. They said keep rescheduling the appointment & eventually something more suitable will be offered. I rang back 30 minutes later to put the same question to another person & was given the same information. This person told me that since they started offering Johnson & Johnson yesterday for parts of the country that they have been flooded with calls like mine & a lot are rescheduling. They already had people rescheduling from astrazeneca & many of these got pfizer offered since

It would be great if you could update once you got a new offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Carodh

axe2grind wrote: »
    With that info, I may have proceeded today. But I am happy to have finished up sooner.
    I was told I was 76% covered with 1st dose of AZ & would be 82% covered after 2nd dose.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭loup

Anyone had any issues resetting password for the vaccine portal? I've requested 2 links now to reset password and neither has brought me to a password reset page. Don't want to ring HSE to bother them with this. Anyone know of a support email to handle this? Thanks

• Advertisement

Carodh wrote: »
    I was told I was 76% covered with 1st dose of AZ & would be 82% covered after 2nd dose.
    Yeah, after one you are considered vaccinated and that second one is a booster but you need both of the mRNA shots for it to have full effect.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,133 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

loup wrote: »
    Anyone had any issues resetting password for the vaccine portal? I've requested 2 links now to reset password and neither has brought me to a password reset page. Don't want to ring HSE to bother them with this. Anyone know of a support email to handle this? Thanks

Yes i did . In the end I gave up and wrote their suggestion down . It wouldn’t accept a new password .

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Yes i did . In the end I gave up and wrote their suggestion down . It wouldn’t accept a new password .

I didnt even get as far as a suggestion being sent?

Bella3005 wrote: »
    It would be great if you could update once you got a new offer.

Posted in other thread,someone who texted new last friday had that acknowledged but has not heard anything since ,so 5 days and counting
    They were offered pfizer but somply couldnt make the time

• Registered Users Posts: 5,367 ✭✭✭JimmyVik

What if they change your appointment but offer you the same vaccine again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,133 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

loup wrote: »
    I didnt even get as far as a suggestion being sent?

The suggestion was there when i got to password . I just chose it in the end

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭tcif

pc7 wrote: »
    If you log in and can see you are awaiting appointment 1 you are being processed.

Can I ask how are you logging in? Or anyone else who's logged in? I've just registered today but I can see any login option on the portal site (OH waiting a week now and more curious for their sake, to check for an update). Thanks

tcif wrote: »
    Can I ask how are you logging in? Or anyone else who's logged in? I've just registered today but I can see any login option on the portal site (OH waiting a week now and more curious for their sake, to check for an update). Thanks
    There should be an "Already have an account" link at the bottom of the registration page.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

tcif wrote: »

Go to where you fill in details to register and under that there is a link under 'Create an account' called Already have an account. If you click that you can log in and see status.

https://vaccine3.hse.ie/s/login/ this might work

• Advertisement

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    The suggestion was there when i got to password . I just chose it in the end

Thanks, I ended up copying and pasting the link into a new browser (Google Chrome). Seems like there may have been an issue with Edge? Hope that helps anyone trying to access the portal.

Advertisement