Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Got a confirmed vaccine appointment - Post your age and appointment date

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭-K2-

Registered on the HSE schedule
    Notification received today through the portal
    Appointment Friday; Aviva
    Pfizer

UPDATE: the text message confirmation came through about 2 hours after the portal was updated

• Registered Users Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

Age 47: (1973)
    Reg: 21 May (first day for 47 year olds)
    Text: Just got it in the last hour.
    Appointment date: 2 June
    Venue Citywest
    Vaccine Pfizer.

Same as this except born 1974.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Nov2006

Anyone getting texts for the Helix today? Just wondering were they are at?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Sleeper12 wrote: »
    Helix was supposed to be doing up to 5k per day when it opened but newstalk or RTE had reporter there on Friday (I think) & they were expecting to get through 2.5k for the day. It did strike me as 2.5k being a very low figure for one of the busiest centers in the country
    Been hopping the last three days I believe. It has 60 booths or something so the potential is there if they have the supply. Doubt if any of them hit max output every day.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Nov2006 wrote: »
    Anyone getting texts for the Helix today? Just wondering were they are at?
    Think it's a J&J day, so over 50s. Some people posting about Pfizer appointments later in the week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 dublinlush

Hi, I'm 52: had an appt two weeks ago but couldn't take it as was also a close contact case (negative). Have applied for new appt. Nothing yet. Anyone else had rescheduled appts here? How long does it take usually? thanks ;-)

dublinlush wrote: »
    Hi, I'm 52: had an appt two weeks ago but couldn't take it as was also a close contact case (negative). Have applied for new appt. Nothing yet. Anyone else had rescheduled appts here? How long does it take usually? thanks ;-)

Call back to the mvc late afternoon,look for the supervisor,explain and ask if they could kindly vaccinate you if they have one spare

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭busterjones

Portal working now for 40 - 44 - just worked for me anyway... @43

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭GeorgeBailey

Got my appointment text for first shot just now for Friday morning in the Aviva. Funny/convenient thing is that my wife also got an appointment for Friday morning in the Aviva just 10 minutes before me. We both got the text at the exact same time too. Delighted.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,320 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

Got my appointment text for first shot just now for Friday morning in the Aviva. Funny/convenient thing is that my wife also got an appointment for Friday morning in the Aviva just 10 minutes before me. We both got the text at the exact same time too. Delighted.

Isn’t it just a wonderful life!

• Advertisement

Marcusm wrote: »
    Isn’t it just a wonderful life!

Only just home from saving an angel from drowning too.

• Registered Users Posts: 905 ✭✭✭xboxdad

My wife and I were wondering if they're coupling ppl by EirCode. Hoping to get such a compatible pair of appointments as yourselves :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭Rebelbrowser

What age are you and Mary can I ask George?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭BailMeOut

BizWiz66 wrote: »
    Would you know at what time does the HSE Registration open for 44 y.o. tomorrow morning?

There is nothing stopping you register at anytime. The time slots are just a guidance so that everyone does not register at same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Mutley21

When did you apply on the portal?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 dublinlush

Thank you for that - great advice!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Van.Bosch

BailMeOut wrote: »
    There is nothing stopping you register at anytime. The time slots are just a guidance so that everyone does not register at same time.

There is, it only opens for the age groups. 40+ can register now.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭weetiepie

What exactly is the portal? Is that where you register to create an account? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭Cole

It's a waste of clicks doing the consent online, as you will have to redo it in person on the day anyway. Only do it if you want to see the questions I guess.

So I'm guessing this is the case everywhere? Got my text this morning and no mention of having to do the online consent prior to the appointment in the instructions. Having waited for 2 weeks for the appointment (49), I have this niggling feeling that if I start doing anything online, I'll feck up the appointment.

Mutley21 wrote: »
    When did you apply on the portal?

21st May. We're both the same age (just 11 days between us) so I imagine that helped too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,357 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

21st May. We're both the same age (just 11 days between us) so I imagine that helped too.

I know twin sisters who got the same appointment time, they live together too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,456 ✭✭✭corkie

weetiepie wrote: »
    What exactly is the portal? Is that where you register to create an account? Thanks

Same place just click on 'Already have an account?' at bottom of page.

Should end up here: - https://vaccine3.hse.ie/s/login/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭BailMeOut

Van.Bosch wrote: »
    There is, it only opens for the age groups. 40+ can register now.

the op asking said he/she is 44.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Nov2006

So Helix apparently on early bdays 1973. Aviva on mid 1974s I believe

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭scooby77

Co-worker and husband
    Both age 45
    Both Registered Sunday 23rd May
    Texts last Saturday & Sunday
    Both appointments today, Sligo IT
    Moderna ( Seems main one in Sligo last while for some reason)

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭weetiepie

corkie wrote: »
    Same place just click on 'Already have an account?' at bottom of page.

Should end up here: - https://vaccine3.hse.ie/s/login/

Thanks, just registered there ðŸ‘

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Mammy2016

I'm 45 and registered at the end of may. Tried to login to the hse portal but a verification code is required and should be sent via text message, but there is no sign of it on. Anyone having the same issue?

Mammy2016 wrote: »
    I'm 45 and registered at the end of may. Tried to login to the hse portal but a verification code is required and should be sent via text message, but there is no sign of it on. Anyone having the same issue?

It can take 10 or 15 mins for the text sometimes
    The portal will be getting busy tonight with the early 40 somethings on it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭Rebelbrowser

Mammy2016 wrote: »

Happened to me for about 4 hours one time (think the day it opened for 45-49 so busy) but it sorted eventually

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,026 ✭✭✭Call me Al

My other half.
    Reg'd 19/5
    1974 birth year
    Pfizer appt for citywest on 3rd June

I was vaxxed there today. There were hundreds and hundreds of people spilling through when I was there.
    They seem to be booking slots through for people in tranches. I had an a.m. appt and arrived a little early. I was leaving at lunchtime and the long meandering huge queue outside was completely gone.

Advertisement