Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Got a confirmed vaccine appointment - Post your age and appointment date

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Mutley21

I'm getting the same response !!
    It really does seem that HSE isn't allocating appointments to the 50s at Aviva until Janssen is available again .... and they pretty much admit this !!

UPDATE ...

I rang HSE this morning again. Couldn't get a supervisor but he told me a case was opened for me on Monday (21 days after my registration).
    I rang my GP after that & explained to receptionist that I appear to be lost on HSE system. The GP is giving me the vaccine (Pfizer) on Saturday morning.
    Just got a call 5 mins ago from the Aviva about vaccination. Told her I'm getting it from the GP so shes taking me off their list. (Was going to be getting Pfizer there).
    So for any people out there that are in limbo waiting for vaccines - keep ringing after 21 days. Failing that - try asking your GP for it. Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Dublin City North doesn't seem to be flying. Very few on here posting notification of appointments in Croke Park.
    Yeah but it's fairly small and a day or two of second doses would really delay things for people waiting.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Thebeast078

Appointment: Friday 4th June
    Vaccine: Pfizer/BionTech

Over the F***EN moon. Hang in there people...:D:D:D

positron wrote: »
    Any source for that info? It would be nice if they did but I fear this might be just a vaporware to pacify the masses and to distract from the massive planning screwup by HSE / wheover elese is in charge.
    A new one? I saw it mentioned in a news report the other day. Planned seems to be as far as it has got. Watch this space I suppose. I agree on capacity but it seemed like the policy was to do people in county until they realised that East Meath-Drogheda was just too big for that. A second one is needed plus some diversions to The Helix.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,072 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

Lumen wrote: »
    46, Sat 5 June, Aviva.
    mioniqa wrote: »
    Are you in N.Wicklow by any chance?

Yes. Arklow not due to be up and running until mid-June, so all the sunny-south-easters are getting done at Greystones, apart from my spouse who was called over a week ago with a couple of hours notice, they were going off a backup list that day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭ThreeGreens

Age 47: (1973)
    Reg: 21 May (first day for 47 year olds)
    Text: (none yet, but only became visible on portal within past hour) 1 June
    Appointment date: 2 June
    Venue Citywest
    Vaccine Pfizer.

For info of others:

Traffic jams on road leading to CityWest took about 15 minutes to get through.
    But once into the CityWest complex, there was no delay whatsoever. A few places to be checked and passed through (verifying that I had actually an appointment), but no queue ahead. 1 person at most at any point.

Parked at 2:35 and walked back to car park at 3:05 incl 20 minutes waiting (only need 15 mins, but they took their time coming back to say it's ok to leave!)

By the way, I never got the text message. I only saw my appointment on the portal, and it only appeared there 25 hours before the appointment. I mentioned this at the centre, and they mentioned that they had one or two others say the same thing.

Regarding completing the consent questions online, the registration desk said (unprompted) "I can see that you already completed the consent and questions online, but I need to ask you again."

• Registered Users Posts: 14,922 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

Lumen wrote: »
    46, Sat 5 June, Aviva.

snap - another Greystonian yeah?

Slightly annoying as the Mrs got jabbed in Greystones this week, now they're back to sending everyone into Dublin. She said Shoreline was practically empty too. The Dart is off all weekend too.

loyatemu wrote: »
    snap - another Greystonian yeah?

Slightly annoying as the Mrs got jabbed in Greystones this week, now they're back to sending everyone into Dublin. She said Shoreline was practically empty too. The Dart is off all weekend too.

Theres a new mvc opening at kilanerin between Arklow and Gorey that aims to take up to 1200 a day in South Wicklow and north wexford currently going to Greystones
    Its due in about 2 weeks which should see all Greystones and Bray finally going to Shoreline

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭sideshowbob321

10 minutes after my post about not getting a date yet...... (maybe the hse are stalking boards??!!)

Reg : 21st May
    Text : none yet on portal
    App date : 2nd June
    Venue : Helix
    Flavour: Pfizer
    Mood : Happy :)

10 minutes after my post about not getting a date yet...... (maybe the hse are stalking boards??!!)

Today?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭stryker mcqueen

Age 36
    Reg: Didn't
    Text: Txt from GP
    Appointment date: 03.06
    Venue GP
    Vaccine Pfizer.

healthy 36 year old with no underlying conditions, had to ring the GP to make sure it wasnt a mistake :confused:

31 year old wife getting jabbed tommorow too

Age 36
    Reg: Didn't
    Text: Txt from GP
    Appointment date: 03.06
    Venue GP
    Vaccine Pfizer.

healthy 36 year old with no underlying conditions, had to ring the GP to make sure it wasnt a mistake :confused:

31 year old wife getting jabbed tomorrow too
    Good for you both. Probably has doses to use up. Waste no vaccines is still the policy.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭sideshowbob321

is_that_so wrote:
    Today?

Yes today
    About an hour ago on the portal

Yes today
    That's impressive.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Sariah

46 August birthday. Moderna, Citywest, Friday 4 June. Registered on first day for 46 year olds.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭comerla

43, Cork, registered last night and appointment for first dose now in for Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭acer911

Yes today

Are you talking about receiving your appointment today or your appointment was today?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭Geuze

Age 45-49

I received an SMS from the HSE 11 days after I registered, with an appt for 14 days after registration.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭DublinCJM

ellee wrote: »
    Partner is 45
    Text today
    Appt Friday
    Pfizer
    Dublin Aviva

My partner the same. Registered whenever first possible for 45 yr olds.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭Rebelbrowser

comerla wrote: »
    43, Cork, registered last night and appointment for first dose now in for Sunday.

This is nuts. You are the 5th person I have heard of this happening to in Cork today, including my wife. At 43 you are the youngest, others all 44 but 1977 so all only registered today. And yet loads of us in 45-49 cohort in the same parts of Cork still waiting for a text. Headwrecking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 shelladoo

Vaccine: Pfizer/BionTech

Over the F***EN moon. Hang in there people...:D:D:D

When you say 47, is that 1973 or 1974 cohort

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭comerla

This is nuts. You are the 5th person I have heard of this happening to in Cork today, including my wife. At 43 you are the youngest, others all 44 but 1977 so all only registered today. And yet loads of us in 45-49 cohort in the same parts of Cork still waiting for a text. Headwrecking.

My mother had the same in Drogheda. Frustrating when you’re experiencing it but she got sorted quickly enough. Hope you hear back soon from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭DublinCJM

Didn't give you much notice did they :D

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭crosshair1

Registered 23rd May
    No appointment on portal as of 1300 today 2nd

Phone Call during lunch to attend before 4pm

In & out job done

Pfizer
    Tullamore Court Hotel

• Registered Users Posts: 28,861 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

First dose done earlier (Portlaoise VC). Very efficient and friendly and well setup. In and out in 20 minutes. Second one in about a month.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Thebeast078

shelladoo wrote: »
    When you say 47, is that 1973 or 1974 cohort

November 1973

• Registered Users Posts: 18,244 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Just chatting to neighbour. He's 44, registered at around 11am this morning and got text 4 hours later with appointment for this Saturday!! Cork - Pairc Ui Chaoimh.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 aisleseat

xabi wrote: »
    Me, 46, registered on the 18th, still waiting first appointment. Wife, 43, registered about 2 hours ago received appointment for Sunday - Páirc Uí Chaoimh.

Same scenario for me, my husband registered at lunchtime and got a PUC appt on Sunday. I'm still waiting and have registered since the 19th.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who seems to have been forgotten- but hopefully we'll hear something shortly

• Registered Users Posts: 4 pmdcf

Vaccine: Pfizer/BioNTech

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭Rebelbrowser

comerla wrote: »
    My mother had the same in Drogheda. Frustrating when you’re experiencing it but she got sorted quickly enough. Hope you hear back soon from them.

I should say congrats, not actually begrudging you your good news!

Advertisement