Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Got a confirmed vaccine appointment - Post your age and appointment date

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭Phibsboro

Anyone else having trouble logging into the portal? The login screen does a couple of reloads and then the 2FA code never arrives?

Edit - Strike that, 2FA arrived eventually, I think it just a little slow today.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭rsl1976

A friend got a text today for appointment in The Helix tomorrow she lives in Meath and is 46. Husband and friend in Dublin both 46 still waiting.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Aoife2017

Received my text today, 45, WIT campus, next Tuesday, Pfizer.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Noise Annoys

rsl1976 wrote: »
    A friend got a text today for appointment in The Helix tomorrow she lives in Meath and is 46. Husband and friend in Dublin both 46 still waiting.

I'm 48 in Dublin Northside, registered 15 days ago, still waiting.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭rsl1976

We are Dublin northside too. Two neighbours both 49 got Pfizer in Helix last Friday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mad Benny

rsl1976 wrote: »
    We are Dublin northside too. Two neighbours both 49 got Pfizer in Helix last Friday.

I'm in Dublin 15. I was expecting the Helix but had Pfizer yesterday in Citywest. I'm 47.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭xabi

Registered 18th may
    Text received today
    Vaccine 7th May Cork city hall
    Pfizer

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭minibear

Age 50 registered May 13th, got text today for appointment Monday WIT, Pfizer

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,119 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

My 47 year old northside friend got text for Helix tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Big mac and fries

48, Monday 7th June Simonstown GAA Club Navan , Pfizer. On portal, no text yet. Registered 19 May.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,119 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

pc7 wrote: »

And now a 46 year old northside friend for Helix Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Nov2006

And now a 46 year old northside friend for Helix Saturday.

Can you specify where on Northside. D9 46er waiting patiently for the text.

Nov2006 wrote: »
    Can you specify where on Northside. D9 46er waiting patiently for the text.
    47 year old is D7, 46 is D9. Maybe check the portal you might have something up now.

47 year old is D7, 46 is D9. Maybe check the portal you might have something up now.

Excellent thanks. Nothing yet but would I’m Dec 74 so maybe later.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,563 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

xabi wrote: »
    Registered 18th may
    Text received today
    Vaccine 7th May Cork city hall
    Pfizer

Do you mind giving your rough location xabi? Same details for myself and someone else in East Cork, yet city folk seem to have been done earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 shelladoo

Nov2006 wrote: »
    Excellent thanks. Nothing yet but would I’m Dec 74 so maybe later.

Let us know when you do get your appointment. We have an early 1975 so would be great to have an idea when

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭mafitz

Hi question for those getting their second Pfizer jab, due mine on Monday next, has anybody got texts for this weekend in City West for 2nd jab?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Same here got appointment for tomorrow in Helix

Cancelled as GP called me last week after I'd registered

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭the corpo

Registered 19th may
    Update on portal
    Vaccine 9th June UCD Vaccination Centre (CVC)
    Comirnaty (Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 Vaccine)

Hadn't heard of UCD being used before, hope it's not some experimental new type delivered by a student...

• Registered Users Posts: 7 lochbob

45 D15 still nothing. Friends in South Dublin all got theirs. I hate the waiting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭homolumo

Aoife2017 wrote: »
    Received my text today, 45, WIT campus, next Tuesday, Pfizer.

43, WIT Arena, next Wed; only registered yesterday!

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭ClosedAccountFuzzy

Bear in mind that the age profiles in different catchments aren’t all the uniform.

If you look at say Dublin 9, or the inner suburbs of Cork, the age profile is older than say Tallaght, Blanchardstown or Ballincollig.

They’ll be slight variations in demand in different areas because of that.

Also we are tending to kick off debates here based on a single reported age. That could well be an outlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭xabi

Do you mind giving your rough location xabi? Same details for myself and someone else in East Cork, yet city folk seem to have been done earlier.

Cork City South East

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Debub

Debub wrote: »
    Age 50 / registered on 12th May / received text on 26th May for an appointment for the 3rd of June for the Janssen vaccine / West Cork

I had to cancel my appointment - so texted NEW back on 1st June, no text back as yet with a new appointment.
    2 people in my neighborhood also did the same (as they have already got vaccinated by their GP), one did it a day before me and one did it a day after me, but both of them have got texts back already with new appointments (which they have cancelled again straightaway offcourse)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 scamper02

Nov'71 and Mar'74 Dublin7 no word yet. Meeting 5 vaccinated 1973/74 southside friends all done since last week. If it wasn't for frenzy of whats app (20ish responses) straw poll last weekend it became pretty clear there was a bit of a geographical weighting who was getting the jab. Wouldn't mind the waiting if I was in blissful ignorance....a case of the green eyed monster perhaps.

scamper02 wrote: »
    Nov'71 and Mar'74 Dublin7 no word yet. Meeting 5 vaccinated 1973/74 southside friends all done since last week. If it wasn't for frenzy of whats app (20ish responses) straw poll last weekend it became pretty clear there was a bit of a geographical weighting who was getting the jab. Wouldn't mind the waiting if I was in blissful ignorance....a case of the green eyed monster perhaps.

Nov71- should ring the helpline just to make sure all is well. Mar 74...hopefully soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭JPup

Debub wrote: »
    I had to cancel my appointment - so texted NEW back on 1st June, no text back as yet with a new appointment.
    2 people in my neighborhood also did the same (as they have already got vaccinated by their GP), one did it a day before me and one did it a day after me, but both of them have got texts back already with new appointments (which they have cancelled again straightaway offcourse)

When you say they have cancelled again, how did they do that? Sending a text with NEW is not cancelling. Just deferring.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭pauldry

Strange. I think I registered on a day no one else did here.
    I registered on May 24th but never see that as day of registering in your reports just days before and after it. Has anyone else here registered May 24th.

Im only in Sligo for Gods sake. There cant be that many 47 year olds here.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Debub

JPup wrote: »
    When you say they have cancelled again, how did they do that? Sending a text with NEW is not cancelling. Just deferring.

Sorry - you are correct, its deferring. GP asked then to do that as it might tale a few days before his data is uploaded to reflect with HSE that they have already got the vaccine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭MANUTD99

Bit of advice people.

Based in the East Meath disaster rollout area.
    Would I be better giving my work post code (City Centre) or my mothers (D7)

Advertisement