Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Got a confirmed vaccine appointment - Post your age and appointment date

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Fiery mutant

Appointment: June 8th
    Vaccine: Moderna

We should defend our way of life to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed, so that any adversary will never make such an attempt in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

appledrop wrote: »
    Text:4th June
    App: 7th June Helix
    Pfizer.

Addresses: North County Dublin.

Things have definitely slowed down in NCD. We were flying along but thats 17 days my friend was waiting from registering. We are picking up slack for mess in Louth.

At least she will have her 1st dose Monday.
    No, it's more complicated than that. They did 2 maybe 3 days for the over fifties in The Helix this week. There are AZ second doses to be done and they are a bigger number plus second doses for Pfizer/Moderna are coming around. This type of apparent pause will happen periodically.

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭divillybit

Appointment: June 8th
    Vaccine: Pfizer

lochbob wrote: »
    Friend
    Appointment 11 June
    Text 4 June
    Vaccine Pfizer

Which centre?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭hollypink

Appointment: 7 June Punchestown
    Pfizer
    No text yet, saw it on the portal (which I have been checking obsessively!)

Unfortunately have to reschedule, hopefully won't be too long before I get another one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Not in Kansas

I was the person who gave the helpline a call this morning in frustration, and got nowhere. I suppose I'll never know if it did actually make a difference.

Age 47
    Registered May 19th
    Text today after 7pm
    Appointment Monday 7th
    Punchestown
    Pfizer

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭Pat_bottom

Got a text with appointment and went online to check and yeah had appointment there.

Then went to answer the questions that popped up about medical history and one of them was to do with have I suffered with....... When I clicked no it canceled my appointment and am back to awaiting appointment again.

I contacted the helpline said someone would look at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭stephenjmcd

Pat_bottom wrote: »
    Got a text with appointment and went online to check and yeah had appointment there.

Then went to answer the questions that popped up about medical history and one of them was to do with have I suffered with....... When I clicked no it canceled my appointment and am back to awaiting appointment again.

Hopefully that'll be sorted soon enough.

There's no need to fill in that stuff anyway, it'll all be gone through again at the MVC

• Registered Users Posts: 6,566 ✭✭✭bassy

applied online hse on wed night,got text earlier for pzizer vaccine on tuesday 8th june age 43

Hopefully that'll be sorted soon enough.

There's no need to fill in that stuff anyway, it'll all be gone through again at the MVC

Yeah I didn't know that then haha.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭Rebelbrowser

Think I am now the last 1976er in Cork with no appointment. Everyone else I knew, or knew of, without an appointment got texted this evening. Otherwise I've heard of 41 year olds getting appointment texts. Alas nada on the portal or by way of text here. Deep breaths......

• Registered Users Posts: 4 pmdcf

the corpo wrote: »
    Bid mad to see that no-one else has gotten a UCD appointment yet. Maybe they're doing it just for me...

I got my first jab there today. I was in and out in 30 mins, including 15 mins observation. My experience couldn't have been any better. Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,228 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

Nov2006 wrote: »
    They seem to be flying this weekend. 48-44year olds in 3 days!

3 45 year olds I know now, registered during their window, skipped. 2 have younger spouses in the 40-44 category who got appointments.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭terminator74

The missus ...

Text:4th June
    App: 7th June
    MVC: Aviva
    Pfizer

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Top quark

Age 49
    Registered on the 19th .
    Will be portlaoise due to eircode .
    Heard of some younger getting appointments so rang helpline on Tuesday . Person there said I am down for Pfizer but heard nothing yet.
    Wondering if anyone else of same age still waiting on portlaoise?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭LionelNashe

Has anyone in group 4 or 7 been texted this week by Beaumont about a vaccine? I should have a 2nd vaccine coming up in couple weeks and am wondering if the IT disruption will mess them up. I know the ones through the portal are not impacted but this isn't organised through the portal.

To answer my own question:
    In one of the high risk cohorts, got a text for a 2nd Astrazeneca vaccine in a couple of days in Beaumont. Pretty much 12 weeks since the 1st one.

I didn't think I was in that much of a hurry, but I still found myself making celebratory fist-pumps and let out a few swear words.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 NaasResident

Text Received: 4th June
    Appointment: 7th June
    Vaccine Centre: Punchestown
    Ability to be patient: not very good it seems
    How the HSE decides the order of vaccine appointments: clueless
    Comment: Hang in there, it will happen

• Registered Users Posts: 5,911 ✭✭✭appledrop

Top quark wrote: »
    Age 49
    Registered on the 19th .
    Heard of some younger getting appointments so rang helpline on Tuesday . Person there said I am down for Pfizer but heard nothing yet.

You are meant to get appointment within 3 weeks of registering, which will be early next week. At 49 you should be done by now. If it was me I'd be ringing everyday until I got my appointment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭TimHorton

appledrop wrote: »
    You are meant to get appointment within 3 weeks of registering, which will be early next week. At 49 you should be done by now. If it was me I'd be ringing everyday until I got my appointment.

I got done in 5 days from registering in Athlone, The retired Public Health nurse who gave me the vaccine said the Athlone Vaccination Centre was the same size as Galway and Citywest and the ones in Tullamore/Mullingar/Portlaoise are only minor operations and are there for political reasons only. !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭soc

Husband

Appointment text: 4 June
    First dose appointment: 7 June
    Centre: Punchestown

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Top quark wrote: »
    Age 49
    Registered on the 19th .

49 as well. Based in Limerick City. Will apply after the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭purplestar77

Other half

Text: 4th June
    App: 11th June
    MVC: Citywest
    Pfizer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭joebloggs32

A friend of mine who is 43 registered yesterday.

Got his text today, for an appointment in Tullamore on Tuesday June 8th.

Moderna vaccine.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,100 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

Registered on the 18th I think, got text yesterday
    App on Sunday 6th
    Aviva - which is strange, as I live on the Northside.
    Pfizer. Woot!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭Mimon

One of the lucky ones.

Age 43 registered on Wednesday 2nd.

Appointment Mullingar on Tuesday the 8th.

Getting Moderna.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭Mimon

TimHorton wrote: »
    I got done in 5 days from registering in Athlone, The retired Public Health nurse who gave me the vaccine said the Athlone Vaccination Centre was the same size as Galway and Citywest and the ones in Tullamore/Mullingar/Portlaoise are only minor operations and are there for political reasons only. !!!

Well if they can vaccinate a good number of people that have to travel less, what's the issue?

That retired PHN sound like they are over dramitising it.

in2dark wrote: »
    So i finally got my appointment

Age 47, living exactly NEXT to citywest. Appointment? Aviva...

My wife had the first one in citywest.

System a total joke!

I'll take it if you don't want it.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 rainbowmoose

Appointment date: June 15th
    Vaccine: Not told yet, assuming Pfizer

Not sure why called early, but feeling lucky nonetheless. :)

If I don't get a new apponent by Thursday which is the date of my old appomtmnet what do you guys think would be the chances of just turning up with my appointment text and play dumb and they may just have a spare shot from a no show and just give it to me?

It's for 20 to six in evening so later in the day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭Van.Bosch

If I don't get a new apponent by Thursday which is the date of my old appomtmnet what do you guys think would be the chances of just turning up with my appointment text and play dumb and they may just have a spare shot from a no show and just give it to me?

It's for 20 to six in evening so later in the day.

I’d defo go for it - you’ll get sorted.

Advertisement