Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Got a confirmed vaccine appointment - Post your age and appointment date

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭chrisire

How do you log back into the vaccine portal ? I can’t find it

https://vaccine3.hse.ie/s/login/SelfRegister

Underneath create account click already have an account

• Registered Users Posts: 5,333 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

https://vaccine3.hse.ie/s/login/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭aodh_rua

Click on the email you got to confirm registration and then click on already registered. I'm watching it because I have incredibly unreliable mobile coverage, and I don't want to miss the SMS.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭freida

https://vaccine3.hse.ie/s/login/SelfRegister

Its under the main reg box.

Don't fill out anything after you have registered. You don't need too. They do it in the centre. A few people on here have tried to complete the health questions and got an appointment cancelled

• Registered Users Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭positron

Any 1976ers or older still awaiting an appointment?

Yes. Registered on 22nd, no news so far. Then again, this is Drogheda, the most ignored largest town of Ireland, not expecting to get vaccinated until rest of the country is done and back from their holidays. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 lochbob

Yes still waiting nearly 3 weeks. Rang twice told hear soon. Still nothing.In Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭harr

airy fairy wrote: »
    Would you not just either reschedule the first jab or drive back for the second?
    I would rather drive back the couple of hours for the second dose than miss the first one to be honest , that or reschedule the second dose.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Husband is 1976, still waiting. I’m 1977 and still waiting too. We are in north Cork.
    Heard of 1976s getting appointments yesterday fir this week in limerick so I’m hoping we won’t be waiting too much longer.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,500 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Lisha wrote: »
    Husband is 1976, still waiting. I’m 1977 and still waiting too. We are in north Cork.
    Heard of 1976s getting appointments yesterday fir this week in limerick so I’m hoping we won’t be waiting too much longer.

1976 mallow appointments given out this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭Rebelbrowser

Thanks for all the answers. Nice to know I'm not alone - though how I've managed to stay unvaccinated in Cork city with some 41 year olds having appointments since Friday is an additional layer of mystery!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭airy fairy

harr wrote: »
    I would rather drive back the couple of hours for the second dose than miss the first one to be honest , that or reschedule the second dose.

The first vaccine isn't a full cover, so you'd be better driving back and getting your second shot, than being on holidays with only one shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭solerina

I know a good few 1980s and 1981s with appointment for this Tuesday in Clonmel. So they are getting there !!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,358 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

airy fairy wrote: »
    The first vaccine isn't a full cover, so you'd be better driving back and getting your second shot, than being on holidays with only one shot.

It takes time for the second vaccine to bring up the protection so either way they wouldn’t really get the protection of the second shot whilst on holiday (obviously depending on the length of holiday left)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,062 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

salmocab wrote:
    It takes time for the second vaccine to bring up the protection so either way they wouldn’t really get the protection of the second shot whilst on holiday (obviously depending on the length of holiday left)

Pfizer is full protection 7 days after 2nd shot AFAIK

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭moshea

Just wondering if there's anyone who's had to reschedule their appointment for the Helix, and if so how long did it take for the new appointment to come through?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,062 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

moshea wrote:
    Just wondering if there's anyone who's had to reschedule their appointment for the Helix, and if so how long did it take for the new appointment to come through?

It differs from center to center. It also depends on what vaccine they are giving out & what vaccine you are getting. I had a rescheduled appointment within 24 hours for the Helix

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Just got texts there

Husband
    App date Tuesday 8th

Me
    App date Wednesday

Both Pfizer, both In mallow Gaa complex

• Registered Users Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Just got texts there

Husband
    App date Tuesday 8th

Me
    App date Wednesday

Both Pfizer, both In mallow Gaa complex

I'll be there on Wednesday getting mine too. Got the text two hours ago. :)
    Born 1977 also. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Bored Capri

]"That’s interesting, I’m in a similar situation, was due Jansen on May 21 & replied new & nothing since. I’ve spoken to several people on the helpline & just get fobbed off even though it’s been escalated. I’m in the system alright, they can see my account just wondering if there is something else going on?

Did you have to reregister or could they see you on the system?

Edited to ask do you think your situation was a once off? Or is it more widespread?"

Cheers.

They could see me on the system on the helpline but only one person I spoke to spotted that one address field had emptied, I'm not sure which one but it was showing me as Dublin 15 when I'm actually southside and I was assigned the Aviva for the first appointment. Something had changed in my profile and I hadn't done it. I don't know if it was a once off but I got the distinct impression in the Aviva yesterday that I wasn't the first person in a similar situation and they were able to use my existing profile to assign me my vaccine.
    It is worth going to the original centre you were assigned - I just asked if someone could help me and explained what had been happening.

Southside too, aviva was my appointment. It’ll be 3 weeks this coming Wednesday. Might call again tomorrow & ask to check none of my details have disappeared off the database. Thank you so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭deckie66

Any sign of people in 50s being called for 2nd Pfizer?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Orchids

deckie66 wrote: »
    Any sign of people in 50s being called for 2nd Pfizer?

OH, 57, getting 2nd Pfizer in Citywest on Tuesday

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Jumping hurdles

Just got 2nd Pfizer text for the Aviva . Exactly 28 days later even the exact same time I had the first vaccine on the 13/5. In my 50’s

• Registered Users Posts: 2,971 ✭✭✭gipi

Is it possible to change eir codes for the vaccine registration?

There seems to be delays where I am in falling through the cracks.

I did this via the help desk 2 weeks ago. It didn't help!

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Golfwidow

gipi wrote: »
    I did this via the help desk 2 weeks ago. It didn't help!
    I also did this via HSE help desk; supervisor intervened. Less than 24 hours later, I had a text with an appointment for vaccination.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭MerlinSouthDub

Appointment:UCD, Wednesday 9th June
    Text received: just now
    Pfizer

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Redsercurran

Punchestown appointments flying out now.
    1975 age 46 in kildare.
    Reg 19th May.
    Text 6th June.
    Appointment 8th June.
    Pfizer.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Bored Capri

]"That’s interesting, I’m in a similar situation, was due Jansen on May 21 & replied new & nothing since. I’ve spoken to several people on the helpline & just get fobbed off even though it’s been escalated. I’m in the system alright, they can see my account just wondering if there is something else going on?

Did you have to reregister or could they see you on the system?

Edited to ask do you think your situation was a once off? Or is it more widespread?"

Cheers.

They could see me on the system on the helpline but only one person I spoke to spotted that one address field had emptied, I'm not sure which one but it was showing me as Dublin 15 when I'm actually southside and I was assigned the Aviva for the first appointment. Something had changed in my profile and I hadn't done it. I don't know if it was a once off but I got the distinct impression in the Aviva yesterday that I wasn't the first person in a similar situation and they were able to use my existing profile to assign me my vaccine.
    It is worth going to the original centre you were assigned - I just asked if someone could help me and explained what had been happening.

Cheers, it worked ... just back from aviva, dragged the other half in too, both of us got Pfizer. There does seem to be an issue with their systems.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 freckles2021

Cheers, it worked ... just back from aviva, dragged the other half in too, both of us got Pfizer. There does seem to be an issue with their systems.

Delighted!!

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭NTC

I am still waiting in Galway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭siochain

Hi ya did your other have an appointment?

Advertisement