Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Got a confirmed vaccine appointment - Post your age and appointment date

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Wrinkly runner

Wife registered Wednesday. Got appointment this Friday in limerick.
    43,Pfizer.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭Speedline

45, Dublin. I registered on the first day possible, 1 and a half weeks or so until the text, which was Friday gone. Vaccine today in the Aviva. Unfortunately we had a hotel booked so I had to drive back to Dublin. Not a huge issue. I got there nearly an hour early, but got seen to straight away. Pfizer vaccine, 15 minute wait afterwards and on my way.

I'm not sure if it has been mentioned, but the car park pay machines are card only so be aware.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 david200

Wife 44, getting Pfizer dose one in Aviva tomorrow. That’s 8 days after my first, aged 47.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

45 and getting Pfizer in the helix on Tuesday, registered on the first day possible

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Bored Capri

siochain wrote: »
    Hi ya did your other have an appointment?

Yes, originally a day before me back in May,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 Nov2006

1977s getting called for the Helix for Wed now.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭timbel

44, registered Wednesday 2nd, appointment Wednesday 9th, Helix, Pfizer

• Registered Users Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭Rebelbrowser

NTC wrote: »
    I am still waiting in Galway

I phoned today. Spoke to a very nice young guy. Not sure how much help he could give. Certainly seemed to think it wrong I'd no appointment. He checked everything and did think there was one possible issue. He said for preferred contact method my details were there but no box ticked. He ticked text on the call for me. I don't recall even getting such option? He seemed to suggest I hadn't done anything wrong, some internal issues instead. I think he was saying this was a box tick added for the 40-44 cohort and in upgrading the portal my details might have gotten messed up. Anyone have anything like this happen to them?

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭NTC

I phoned today. Spoke to a very nice young guy. Not sure how much help he could give. Certainly seemed to think it wrong I'd no appointment. He checked everything and did think there was one possible issue. He said for preferred contact method my details were there but no box ticked. He ticked text on the call for me. I don't recall even getting such option? He seemed to suggest I hadn't done anything wrong, some internal issues instead. I think he was saying this was a box tick added for the 40-44 cohort and in upgrading the portal my details might have gotten messed up. Anyone have anything like this happen to them?

That's interesting, I don't remember any tickbox either.

I did ring the support today, I got the unhelpful person. All they told me was that I was register and is there anything else they could do for me!

I'll give it a day or too and ring again, hopefully I'll get the helpful staff next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,228 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

Looks like I'll have to be ringing the help desk, coming onto 3 weeks since registration, the Helix my local, the young folk around me getting appointments.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭shoes43

Lisha wrote: »
    Just got texts there

Husband
    App date Tuesday 8th

Me
    App date Wednesday

Both Pfizer, both In mallow Gaa complex

My brother had his today and mine was for tomorrow, as I had to drive him I asked at the Vaccine Centre if it was possible that I get mine today. I told them I had to drive him and if there was a chance that I could get it today it would be great but totally understood if I had to wait until tomorrow. The girl checked and came back and said no problem to go on it. Was run so smoothly we were in and out in less than 25 minutes.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

So I destroyed my phone screen today. Is there any way to know you are called for vaccination other than text? I registered last week (am 44)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,300 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

FutureGuy wrote: »
    So I destroyed my phone screen today. Is there any way to know you are called for vaccination other than text? I registered last week (am 44)

Click on "already have an account", you'll get info here, however you get a text that you need to verify your account with.

https://vaccine3.hse.ie/s/login/SelfRegister

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Login to the vaccine portal every day and check:

https://vaccine3.hse.ie/s/login/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Van.Bosch

Graham wrote: »

But you might need text verification to do that?

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭E mac

I’m 40 so should have registered today but registered last Thursday 4 hours later got a txt to be at local centre today @ 2:20. Arrived at 2 straight away was processed and got my shot Pfizer hardly felt it. Very well ran have to say.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Van.Bosch wrote: »

Balls, yes you will to get the access code. I'd forgotten about that.

Time for a cheap PAYG phone on the same network.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,456 ✭✭✭corkie

Graham wrote: »

Van.Bosch wrote: »

Sorry to hear about your iphone. Text/Portal is only means to be notified.

If you don't have an old phone to put the sim into, maybe get a loan from a friend/relative of one. (or If possible buy a cheap/second-hand unlocked Sim Free phone).

Other option would be to ring the helpline and get texts sent to alternative number?

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭ClosedAccountFuzzy

Just get a cheap phone. They’re used for all sorts of multi factor authentication.

You can check the portal if you think you’ve missed a text.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Thanks all,
    The password for the portal was created on my iPhone for strong authentication and now that's gone too. Their password reset function on the vaccine portal doesn't work either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,462 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Thanks all,
    The password for the portal was created on my iPhone for strong authentication and now that's gone too. Their password reset function on the vaccine portal doesn't work either.

Password reset worked for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭airy fairy

Thanks all,

Keep trying the reset function.
    It took an age here, literally a day, to reset it, but we got it eventually. Very glitchy.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭reidman

Update: shot 1 in the helix yesterday, a big thank you to everyone involved, processing big numbers and no lack of enthusiasm, everyone involved was organised and upbeat. Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭freida

Some of those little stands in shopping centres aren't too bad for replacement screens. Hopefully thats all it is.
    Could you put your sim in an old phone. Then your txt would still come in

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭freida

Youve probably figured out which centre you are going to be called to. So keep an eye on the age they are at

• Registered Users Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭Wildly Boaring

Morning
    Anyone got an appointment in the Drogheda Disaster District?

We were miles behind but lots of promises to catch up.
    Have checked about 10 pages but see nobody.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Morning
    Anyone got an appointment in the Drogheda Disaster District?

We were miles behind but lots of promises to catch up.
    Have checked about 10 pages but see nobody.
    They did a lot last week, of over 50s and some remaining over 60s. One problem, apart from the size and number of VCs, is that there are a fair few second doses of AZ to do at the moment as well. That is done as full days in MVCs, so it's almost like a pause.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭Rebelbrowser

Anyone get any texts for Cork city Hall for Wed, Thur or Fri this week? HSE have confirmed I'm in City Hall, but I missed the boat for the days there today and tomorrow. Just trying to see when the next MRNA day is there basically. If I miss out on that I truly give up (Cork city, 1976).

• Registered Users Posts: 9,563 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

In the observation area at Cork City Hall now. All super quick, no delay at all, dosed within minutes of walking in the door.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭rwald7

Anyone from the Dublin 7 area getting appointments recently? I’m guessing the center would be Croke Park? I registered 2 weeks ago, and I’ve heard nothing (age 46). I know loads of 45-47 year olds who’ve their first shot (southsiders in Aviva and D15 people in Citywest).

Advertisement