Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Got a confirmed vaccine appointment - Post your age and appointment date

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭WTF...

Text from GP: 25th May (saying they were now taking bookings from 41 yr olds).
    1st Vaccine: 01st June, Pfizer.
    2nd Vaccine: Due 29th June.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 822158Kid

45, Dublin 5 area - still waiting.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Any 1976ers or older still awaiting an appointment?

No, I got my vaccination yesterday in Kilkenny.
    Registered on the 19th May
    Got the text appointment 30th May
    Vaccinated 6th June.

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭wingnut32

Guys has anyone had to reschedule their appointment in Citywest? How long did you wait for another appointment? etc

• Registered Users Posts: 7 lochbob

rwald7 wrote: »
    Anyone from the Dublin 7 area getting appointments recently? I’m guessing the center would be Croke Park? I registered 2 weeks ago, and I’ve heard nothing (age 46). I know loads of 45-47 year olds who’ve their first shot (southsiders in Aviva and D15 people in Citywest).
    D15 46 still nothing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭bren2002

D18, 45, registered the morning it opened for 45s
    Text yesterday
    Appointment is Wednesday afternoon in UCD
    Phizer shot

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Just an got an automated text.

12th June
    30 (Group 7)
    Pfizer
    Helix DCU

Referred by my GP. Clearly HSE hack is not affecting referrals to MVCs.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭stephenjmcd

Just an got an automated text.

12th June
    30 (Group 7)
    Pfizer
    Helix DCU

Referred by my GP. Clearly HSE hack is not affecting referrals to MVCs.

It was impacting referrals, some systems are being brought up bit by bit in the last few days

• Registered Users Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭Happydays2020

lochbob wrote: »
    D15 46 still nothing

If they get down to 40 for south siders I will complain.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭harr

How is everyone feeling after a first dose , I presume ok to return to work after it and the following day .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭grudgehugger

harr wrote: »
    How is everyone feeling after a first dose , I presume ok to return to work after it and the following day .

45, Wicklow.
    Got first Pfizer shot yesterday in Greystones.

Mild soreness in arm for a bit yesterday and again this morning.

Would be fine to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

45 in West Dublin.
    Registered 23rd of May
    Text today for this Wednesday in Citywest.
    Pfizer.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭chrisire

Got first dose of Pfizer yesterday evening,slight pain in arm last night and this morning,not bad though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

got pfizer yesterday,no issues,gym this morning..all good.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Got the Pfizer vaccine yesterday.
    Woke up early this morning with pain from the injection site/slight swelling.
    Skin felt very hot earlier in the day so I assume a fever, now it’s more chills and very tired.
    I expect to be ok tomorrow, but would not work today if I had to.
    So everyone is different, won’t know until you get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Harika

40 in Cork
    Registered 3rd of June
    Text today for Thursday in cork city hall.
    Pfizer.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,235 ✭✭✭✭km79

Wife (45) got the vaccine in Galway today
    An absolute model of efficiency it was too
    Really really well run
    Directed into car park - told to wait there until 5 minutes before appointment
    Jab given bang on time
    15 minutes observation and back out to the car and away home !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭Rebelbrowser

Harika wrote: »
    40 in Cork
    Registered 3rd of June
    Pfizer.

Thanks, and I, at least 4 years older than you, who the HSE tell me am down for City Hall too, have received no text and at present there is nothing for me on the portal. I know this system is working for 95%+ of people but its becoming a nightmare for a few of us.... 16 days since I was allowed register (and in fact, like many, I registered early so 19 days since I actually registered). 14 days since friends living near me and only 9 months older got their appointments.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

Dublin. Aged 45.
    Registered yesterday.
    Got text today for June 9th. Pfizer

• Registered Users Posts: 4,561 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

Thanks, and I, at least 4 years older than you, who the HSE tell me am down for City Hall too, have received no text and at present there is nothing for me on the portal. I know this system is working for 95%+ of people but its becoming a nightmare for a few of us.... 16 days since I was allowed register (and in fact, like many, I registered early so 19 days since I actually registered). 14 days since friends living near me and only 9 months older got their appointments.

How do you mean you registered early?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭smokie72

wingnut32 wrote: »
    Guys has anyone had to reschedule their appointment in Citywest? How long did you wait for another appointment? etc

Yeah had to cancel my appointment last Saturday week 29th May cause I was in Hospital having surgery the day before. Got a text last Wednesday for an appointment last Friday the 4th. So 6 days I had to wait.

JeffKenna wrote: »
    How do you mean you registered early?

You can register on the day a portal opens for a 5 year group irrespective which of those 5 years you are. I registered on a Wednesday should really have waited for the Sunday. Sorry I did but many, many people did this. Not the reason for my issues now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,561 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

You can register on the day a portal opens for a 5 year group irrespective which of those 5 years you are. I registered on a Wednesday should really have waited for the Sunday. Sorry I did but many, many people did this. Not the reason for my issues now.

Ah right, thanks for explaining.

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭ClosedAccountFuzzy

Harika wrote: »
    40 in Cork
    Registered 3rd of June
    Pfizer.

Interesting. I’m hearing very random dates in Cork City.

Any idea what the split between Páirc Uí Chaoimh & City Hall is? Is it based on address or ? The two centres are on within 2km of each other and MTU / CIT Melbourne Road is also only a few km away.

Just wondering if assignments are totally random in the city or if there’s some logic to how it’s done?

I know one person who was born 1977 and has had no date texted yet & another who’s turning 42 this year and also none. Both close to city centre and both registered promptly.

Seems a bit like a lottery.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Not in Kansas

Husband 46.
    Text at 2pm today.
    Appointment Wednesday morning.
    Punchestown.
    Pfizer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭aodh_rua

Husband 46.
    Text at 2pm today.
    Appointment Wednesday morning.
    Punchestown.
    Pfizer.

When did he register?

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭squirrel6767

Living in North Kildare
    Text: June 7th
    Appointment: Wednesday 9th June
    Venue:Citywest
    Pfizer

Interesting. I’m hearing very random dates in Cork City.

Any idea what the split between Páirc Uí Chaoimh & City Hall is? Is it based on address or ? The two centres are on within 2km of each other and MTU / CIT Melbourne Road is also only a few km away.

Just wondering if assignments are totally random in the city or if there’s some logic to how it’s done?

I know one person who was born 1977 and has had no date texted yet & another who’s turning 42 this year and also none. Both close to city centre and both registered promptly.

Seems a bit like a lottery.

Well the 40 year old in CCH this Thursday is a new development but definitely for the previous week they put the remaining 45-49s into City Hall (but seemed to have very few 1st dose MRNA days there) and the 40-44s into PUC which has been going like the clappers

• Registered Users Posts: 17,062 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

harr wrote:

I was working 30 minutes after my first shot of pfizer. It really depends on how you feel. My wife was in a heap for a day or two after her 2nd shot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭what2do

Living Dublin 15
    Text: June 7th
    Appointment: Wednesday 9th June
    Venue:Citywest
    Pfizer

Advertisement