Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"platinum access"

Options
  • 10-05-2021 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

I have a platinum access 24 account which matured just recently.

I tried unsuccessfully (with no small effort) to ring the Savings and Deposit number given in the advisory letter before maturity.

This letter also letter told me that on maturity, the funds would be "moved into our variable rate call deposit accounts".

So the funds go into a new account? Will I be able to add this account to my 365online account? I will need a new account number to be able to do this, and I have not been given it.

On the basis of this statement, I take it that the account number for this platinum access account will now be void?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Megan

stabeek wrote: »

I tried unsuccessfully (with no small effort) to ring the Savings and Deposit number given in the advisory letter before maturity.

This letter also letter told me that on maturity, the funds would be "moved  into our variable rate call deposit accounts".

So the funds go into a new account? Will I be able to add this account to my 365online account? I will need a new account number to be able to do this, and I have not been given it.

On the basis of this statement, I take it that the account number for this platinum access account will now be void?

Thanks in advance.
    Good morning stabeek,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on boards.ie. 

I am very sorry to hear you were having trouble getting through to the team. For the best help with your query, it would be best to contact our customer service team on 0818365365 or 0035314044000. They are available from 9am-5pm Monday-Friday. One of my colleagues will be more than happy to help and answer any questions you might have. 

I hope this information helps.

Have a nice day and take care.

Thanks,
    Megan

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭stabeek

This letter also letter told me that on maturity, the funds would be "moved  into our variable rate call deposit accounts".

Thanks in advance.
    Good morning stabeek,

I am very sorry to hear you were having trouble getting through to the team. For the best help with your query, it would be best to contact our customer service team on 0818365365 or 0035314044000. They are available from 9am-5pm Monday-Friday. One of my colleagues will be more than happy to help and answer any questions you might have. 

Thanks,
    Megan
    Hi Megan,

Thank you for your reply.

However, I did not ask about other numbers I could ring for customer service, I asked about a letter I received mentioning funds going into a variable rate cell deposit on maturity of fixed term saving product.

Best regards. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Megan

Thanks in advance.
    Good morning stabeek,

Thanks,
    Megan
    Hi Megan,

Thank you for your reply.

However, I did not ask about other numbers I could ring for customer service, I asked about a letter I received mentioning funds going into a variable rate cell deposit on maturity of fixed term saving product.

Best regards. 
    Thanks for getting back to me. 

As this is an account specific query, it would be necessary to contact the team to discuss this further. Our customer service team is available on the numbers I provided above. Our Business Advisors are also available on 0818200348 who can also help with your query.

Many thanks,
    Megan

Advertisement