Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wooden Sheds in Cork

Options
  • 10-05-2021 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭

Hi, can anyone recommend a good supplier and installer of wooden sheds in Cork?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭P.lane78

This crowd do a good shed, they are Waterford based but cover Cork ....http://trihysawmills.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭okedoke

I got a shed recently from Munster garden sheds. They were easy to deal with (i wanted a specific design in a size they didn’t do ordinarily but that wasn’t a problem). I’ve only had it a year or so, so can’t comment on durability but it seems robust. They make them in a workshop in Ballincollig

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Acosta

Can any of these places put the sheds together in the garden? I'm in a mid terraced place with no side or rear access to the garden.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭cantwbr1

P.lane78 wrote: »
    This crowd do a good shed, they are Waterford based but cover Cork ....http://trihysawmills.ie/

Would recommend Trihys. Bought a shed from them 20 years ago. It’s a bit worse for wear now but still standing and waterproof

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭okedoke

Acosta wrote: »
    Can any of these places put the sheds together in the garden? I'm in a mid terraced place with no side or rear access to the garden.

Munster garden sheds brought mine 10’ * 14’, through the side gate which is narrower and the same height as a standard internal door so I presume they could bring it through a house. They had to make it in more sections than usual to fit through

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭deisedude

Cheers for the recommendations. There are plenty other shed companies that had fancier websites but the reviews on Google were horrendous

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭P.lane78

Acosta wrote: »

Yes they assemble the shed in your back garden ...but obviously walls , roof section need to be walked to the garden ...could they bring these in a neighbour garden

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Justin Credible Darts

got one in woodies, and after months of scouring around.

a kelly barna shed, best value for money, It came with fitting and delivery, The only drawback was an 8 week wait at the time, not sure if it is still as long

Advertisement