Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost saving

Options
  • 10-05-2021 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,630 ✭✭✭

Herself is on Vodafone bill pay for years. 35 Euro a month. Seems very high.

She is not in contract right now. I think her phone is locked.

Who is the best to go with? With price in mind.

48, gomo, I could also go the eir route with a tv/internet new customer scenario.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

obi604 wrote: »
    Herself is on Vodafone bill pay for years. 35 Euro a month. Seems very high.

She is not in contract right now. I think her phone is locked.

Who is the best to go with? With price in mind.

48, gomo, I could also go the eir route with a tv/internet new customer scenario.

If she has topped up by more than 120/150 euro vodafone will unlock the phone for her, Im not sure the exact amount from vodafone but if you call them or Dm them on twitter they will tell you.

10.99 with 48(Three coverage) and 14.99 with gomo(Eir coverage), Id more go on who has the best coverage to your area,Im gomo find them good, I put the parents on 48 and there good aswel, Both good coverage wise but you could be different.
    Of course you can go with her and had a mobile to the package and get it at 9.99(i think) but thats also down to eirs coverage.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,630 ✭✭✭obi604

Bummer1234 wrote: »
    If she has topped up by more than 120/150 euro vodafone will unlock the phone for her, Im not sure the exact amount from vodafone but if you call them or Dm them on twitter they will tell you.

10.99 with 48(Three coverage) and 14.99 with gomo(Eir coverage), Id more go on who has the best coverage to your area,Im gomo find them good, I put the parents on 48 and there good aswel, Both good coverage wise but you could be different.
    Of course you can go with her and had a mobile to the package and get it at 9.99(i think) but thats also down to eirs coverage.

She is bill pay for years so guess she is good.

Do you mean you can add a mobile handset for an extra 9.99 a month?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,517 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Or 15 with PostMobile which uses Vodafone if 50Gb is enough for her

• Registered Users Posts: 5,630 ✭✭✭obi604

But I guess no matter who she goes with , this 35 Euro is a bit of a rip off.

I wasn’t even aware she was paying this and she was still adamant it’s a great deal, maybe was - 5 years ago, but not now.

Advertisement