Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How many people have a PS5?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭puzl

PS5s are not impossible to get. I've bought 3 of them ( one for me, 2 for less tech savvy friends and family ) and I've helped others get them too, as recently as last Monday. Have bought from Harvey Norman, Currys and Smyths.

The basic recipe is

1. Want a PS5
    2. Obsess over it
    3. Get a PS5.

tart by following @ps5_ireland on twitter, use a twitter app on your phone that allows you to have notifications for specific users and be ready for stock drops.

Create your accounts on the various sites in advance and have your credit card details loaded into whatever mechanism you use to autofill web forms. This might not be as necessary anymore, when I was hunting at the start of the year the drops were going in 5 minutes, but recently they've been there for 20-30 minutes. There are probably not going to be any more drops this month, but plenty expected next month.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 116 ✭✭scottygee

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,208 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

I have one in storage, for the young lad for Xmas.

Advertisement